Listowel loses top goalie

A place to discuss what's happening to those teams in the MidWest Conference for those who ARE interested.

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

Listowel loses top goalie

Post by Port hockey1 »

Listowel Hergott, Justin (G) traded to team in different league - Paris Mounties (Jr.C)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Re: Listowel loses top goalie

Post by Port hockey1 »

Listowel Reinhart, Evan (G) acquired in trade from Brantford
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
ILuvHackey

Post by ILuvHackey »

Hergott was the backup last year, and seemed to be relished to that role again this year when they brought Wright in from my beloved Winterhawks. Never seemed to be great despite the good numbers. A lot of people think he's a product of their incredible defensive play.

But I might have to get to some Mounties games to see how he does in C.
rred1

Post by rred1 »

So if Hergotts numbers were a direct reflection of the listowels great defensive play then how do you explain Baier's numbers last year Some say he was the difference ?
ILuvHackey

Post by ILuvHackey »

Hergott's numbers last year don't look all that different from Baier's, though.

No doubt he was good and so was Hergott, but I don't think they'd put up the same numbers in Stratford, for example, who tend to be so run and gunny that they give up chances. Listowel just smothers you defensively.
rred1

Post by rred1 »

👍 yep