Elmira melts down during humiliating loss

A place to discuss what's happening to those teams in the MidWest Conference for those who ARE interested.

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

Elmira melts down during humiliating loss

Post by Port hockey1 »

LaSalle led 4-0 after the first period and won game 3 by a score of 7-4. They fired 20 shots on goal in the first period alone, 50 overall.

After winning the Mid-West playoffs with ease, they've been out-shot all three games in this series. It finally caught up to them tonight. A lot of penalties in the second & third periods, looks like some of the Elmira players lost their composure after
the first period. One call was for hair-pulling/facemask to a Elmira player in the 2nd.

Game 4 will be huge, with a LaSalle win, all the pressure will be on Elmira if they lose. Elmira still leads the best of seven series 2-1.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
RocketGirl

Re: Elmira melts down during humiliating loss

Post by RocketGirl »

What facemasking/hair pulling penalty? I was there and didn't see it, how did you?
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
zantimisfit

Post by zantimisfit »

C'mon RG....you should know better. He never "see's" anything. Just looks at the stats and makes things up in his twisted little mind. Next it will be "there was a vicious high stick with attempt to blind some player".
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

Yes Zan, I know that. Part of my point is that you can't believe everything you read on Pointstreak. Last night, Steven Jakiela received a minor head check penalty, that's 2+10. They announced and had on Pointstreak, 2 plus a game, which I had to point out to someone that it was incorrect, and they responded that they just put out what was announced.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

RocketGirl wrote:What facemasking/hair pulling penalty? I was there and didn't see it, how did you?
I saw it on the boxscore.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

zantimisfit wrote:C'mon RG....you should know better. He never "see's" anything. Just looks at the stats and makes things up in his twisted little mind. Next it will be "there was a vicious high stick with attempt to blind some player".
lol, you need to be banned or something. Your last several posts have all been personal attacks.

I guess when your team sucks...There's not much to say. Go find a hobby, or keep stalking me, whatever floats your boat. 8) :smt009