Elmira tosses Stratford in 5

A place to discuss what's happening to those teams in the MidWest Conference for those who ARE interested.

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

Elmira tosses Stratford in 5

Post by Port hockey1 »

Elmira wins 5-1. They win the best of seven series 4-1.

Will be a hard team to beat, but I think Caledonia's up to it. :)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
three dog night

Re: Elmira tosses Stratford in 5

Post by three dog night »

Elmira might knock of Caledonia they were fourante in their series against the Falcons a series the Falcons could have won.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Both teams were missing key players, mostly the Falcons, but Caledonia was down a top forward all series too. No Tanev tonight either...Without those two guys healthy...Elmira will give them their money's worth, that's for sure...Will they beat them?...We'll have to wait and see.

But seriously, both teams had issues in this series. Caledonia was dealing with a tragic loss when the series started(Mr.Bullards brother), and the Falcons got banged up fast.

Would be hard to say what would happen with both teams 100%.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

How's Elmira health-wise? Any injuries?
three dog night

Post by three dog night »

The Falcons will prob get some of their players back if they advance.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

three dog night wrote:The Falcons will prob get some of their players back if they advance.
I hope so, playing without that many players...I thought it was some kind of cruel April fools joke.