Stratford legit

A place to discuss what's happening to those teams in the MidWest Conference for those who ARE interested.

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

Stratford legit

Post by Port hockey1 »

Stratford now leads Kitchener 2-0. Lit them up for 7 goals tonight leading to a 7-5 win. Kitchener was looking forward to this series. Looking like Stratford was too.

If they play Elmira in the finals, that would be a great series.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
RocketGirl

Re: Stratford legit

Post by RocketGirl »

Last night was a crazy game. Actually it was just the 3rd period. Kitchener's 2nd goal was put in by a Culliton, from there, for the next 10 min. Caldwell looked like crap, and McIntosh didn't look any better. The teams kept trading goals.

It was crazy, but it was a great game. I love going to the Allman. It has that old time hockey feel and it's just great.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
RocketGirl

Re: Stratford legit

Post by RocketGirl »

Stratford are off to their 4th straight Cherrey Cup final. Will this year be their year?
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.