Guelph player

A place to discuss what's happening to those teams in the MidWest Conference for those who ARE interested.

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

Guelph player

Post by Port hockey1 »

Anyone noticed Guelph's leading scorer is a defensemen? He's a '96'(can't think of his name) and has 46 assists in 47 games. Not bad for a kid that had 11 assists all of last season.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
RocketGirl

Re: Guelph player

Post by RocketGirl »

I've seen Kudla play twice and although he's listed as a defenceman and lines up on defence for face-offs, I'm not sure he actually is. He doesn't spend a lot of time back there, he's always rushing the puck, he always has the puck. I was talking to someone last night and they seem to think that up until this year he's been a forward.

Regardless, he is good though, but I find him a bit selfish with the puck. There were times last night that he was trying to do it all himself.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
jfvoll

Re: Guelph player

Post by jfvoll »

He was a forward until this year. I heard someone who played hockey with him for years say he came out of nowhere this year.