Calling Mid-West fans

A place to discuss what's happening to those teams in the MidWest Conference for those who ARE interested.

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

Calling Mid-West fans

Post by Port hockey1 »

This forum is almost never used. If there's any fans out there that would like to share news about your team please do so. This forum needs a boost. :)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Administrator

Re: Calling Mid-West fans

Post by Administrator »

I think doing a shout out here to midwest fans is like throwing a brick into the Grand Canyon. :)
If no one visits here, particularity midwest fans, how will they read this?
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

I have tried to get them involved. I've told different fans from the Mid-West teams about this forum, and they still won't come. They liked their old one where they could post anonymously.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

RocketGirl wrote:I have tried to get them involved. I've told different fans from the Mid-West teams about this forum, and they still won't come. They liked their old one where they could post anonymously.
Well, that speaks volumes. If you feel the need to post anonymously, you're either trying to incite or spewing a lot of garbage. Though, I'm not sure how posting here is not anonymous unless you let people know who you are.

Though when reading the forums there, all posts say "Anonymous" but then shows the login name underneath. I don't get it.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Administrator wrote:I think doing a shout out here to midwest fans is like throwing a brick into the Grand Canyon. :)
:smt043 :smt043 :smt042
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102