Brampton shocks Elmira beating them 3-1

A place to discuss what's happening to those teams in the MidWest Conference for those who ARE interested.

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

Brampton shocks Elmira beating them 3-1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Brampton came ready to play, it doesn't look like Elmira did for the first two periods though.

After a scoreless first period that saw Brampton out-shoot Elmira 10-8, Brampton broke through with a pair of second period goals. They out-shot Elmira 11-8 in the period.

Elmira came out firing in the third out-shooting Brampton 25-1, but couldn't score until there was about a minute left in the game. Brampton ended Elmira's hope with an empty netter soon after.

(Information from point-streak)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
DMighton

Re: Brampton shocks Elmira beating them 3-1

Post by DMighton »

Brampton is a lot tougher than their record would indicate... they had a couple lulls during the season.... but they shocked a few big teams.
jfvoll

Post by jfvoll »

Brampton beat Kitchener 3 times this season
Mid-West Fan

Post by Mid-West Fan »

Brampton is a tough team to play against. They are not a very skilled team but they play a very aggressive forecheck style game. Their coach has been around Junior hockey a long time and is known to be very good. His teams are usually very hard working and systems are strong.