01/26 Brantford @ Kitchener pictures and John Divo's health

A place to discuss what's happening to those teams in the MidWest Conference for those who ARE interested.

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

DMighton

01/26 Brantford @ Kitchener pictures and John Divo's health

Post by DMighton »

Saw a great game between Kitchener and Brantford Sunday afternoon.... 6-1 Kitchener... but it was still a fun game to watch...

If anyone wants to see pictures:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 560&type=1 (Right-click and "Open in New Tab")

More importantly...

Kitchener's John Divo has been diagnosed with Leukemia, has begun Chemo, and was there to drop the ceremonial puck... John is a 4-season veteran of the Dutchmen, a 2013-14 GOJHL all-star, and a very skilled defenseman.

http://www.kitchenerpost.ca/sports/dutc ... -for-divo/

Please keep him in your thoughts/prayers.
shady

Re: 01/26 Brantford @ Kitchener pictures and John Divo's hea

Post by shady »

I don't normally post on this forum , but was just checking out some post . How can you not respond to this ? Good luck John Divo , Thoughts and prayers to you and your family and all the best with your chemo and recovery !
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

shady wrote:I don't normally post on this forum , but was just checking out some post . How can you not respond to this ? Good luck John Divo , Thoughts and prayers to you and your family and all the best with your chemo and recovery !
I was left speechless, thought it would be best not to say anything.

Best wishes to the Divo family for sure.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
DMighton

Post by DMighton »

I found out when I was at the game... they were raising funds for him... the team is really trying to rally for him...