Who are this seasons favorites

A place to discuss what's happening to those teams in the MidWest Conference for those who ARE interested.

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

Who are this seasons favorites

Post by Port hockey1 »

I see Kitchener is leading the pack with Elmira & Waterloo right on their tail. So anyone have any thoughts on who will represent the Mid-West in this years Sutherland Cup round robin?

My pick would be Elmira, they look to have the most depth.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
DMighton

Re: Who are this seasons favorites

Post by DMighton »

I think anyone in the top 3.... but I still feel Kitchener has the edge... Elmira is going to be dangerous though... Waterloo, Kitch, and Elmira have similar PP numbers... but Elmira's PK is insane. I am going to see the Siskins and Dutchies this weekend so I'll have more of an opinion by Sunday night... wish I could see Elmira too, but not enough days in the weekend!
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Thanks for the reply. It's nice to see a bit of life back into this forum. :)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
DMighton

Post by DMighton »

It would be nice if there was MORE life in this forum! But thanks...

Saw Kitchener vs. Brantford on Sunday.... Kitch just dismantled them.... it was never in doubt...