Brantford returning? Other questions...

A place to discuss what's happening to those teams in the MidWest Conference for those who ARE interested.

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

DMighton

Brantford returning? Other questions...

Post by DMighton »

Does it look good for this Brantford group that is applying for entry?

Is Cambridge still applying for Jr. A?

Are there any other centres looking to join after the failure of the Eastern Conference expansion thing?
DMighton

Re: Brantford returning? Other questions...

Post by DMighton »

Brantford 99'ers are in... Caledonia Corvairs move to the GH Conference.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

DMighton wrote:Brantford 99'ers are in... Caledonia Corvairs move to the GH Conference.
Not much activity on this forum. :?:
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
DMighton

Post by DMighton »

Which is sad... the MW seems to be very exciting this year... Kitchener is on fire... the entire conference is very competitive this year...
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

I actually had the domain name for midwestern hockey forum and had it pointed to to this forum, but it got very little activity, perhaps because they thought they were sharing a forum with the western league? Or perhaps there just isn't enough interest. Is there maybe another forum they visit? I don''t, but if there's enough interest, I'll launch a separate forum if that's what midwest fans prefer.

Admin
DMighton

Post by DMighton »

The last MW forum I saw folded about 2 seasons ago... I was kinda hoping people would start posting here...