Trades and aquisitions

A place to discuss what's happening to those teams in the MidWest Conference for those who ARE interested.

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

snocain

Trades and aquisitions

Post by snocain »

Who did Guelph trade to elmira? At the cambridge game last nite I saw some new faces. Has Guelph picked up some more players? Who are they and where from?
royal51

Re: Trades and aquisitions

Post by royal51 »

Most likely came in from Barnum & Bailey Circus, I think they were travelling through the area last month! Really though, does it actually matter? :roll:
snocain

Post by snocain »

Yes, it matters to some of us so anyone who knows a bit I would like to here it. I don't think it's nice to make a joke of the players, they don't have to much to say about the politics and they all do their best.
Maguire25

Post by Maguire25 »

Guelph's recent additions:
Bell - was at the training camp
MacEachern - I think Elmira got cash
Lukasik - not sure
Bartolomucchi - Guelph kid

AP's used recently
Jared (APM)
Moe (APJ - Mount Forest)
Eckhart (APJ - Mount Forest)
snocain

Post by snocain »

Thanks, thats a lot more than I knew yesterday.
hurricanes dude

Post by hurricanes dude »

Forgive my ignorance, but is there a trading deadline in the GOJHL? And if so, when is it?
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

There are 3 deadlines.

November, it's either the 1st or 10th
December 10
January 10

Each team starts with 35 cards. In November they have to return 5 cards, December it's another 5, and by January each team must have a roster of no more than 23.

If you have room, you can sign players beyond Jan. 10, but they can't have signed an OHA card this season.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
panther692006

Post by panther692006 »

it dec 1 you return 10 cards then on jan 10 is last cut down day unless you have open cards left