Elmira Fires Assistant coach

A place to discuss what's happening to those teams in the MidWest Conference for those who ARE interested.

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

HockeyFan1111

Elmira Fires Assistant coach

Post by HockeyFan1111 »

Elmira 10/05/09 MacEachern, Jim () relieved of duties

I just noticed this on PS. Anyone have anything to add? A reason perhaps?
RocketGirl

Re: Elmira Fires Assistant coach

Post by RocketGirl »

It seems the Mid-West is all about firing their coaches so early into the season.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
EaglesRock

Post by EaglesRock »

He is the New Head Coach for Guelph Hurricanes. I'm pretty ure he wasn't relieved of duties. You know what happens when you ASS U ME.
Maguire25

Post by Maguire25 »

Jim MacEachern left Elmira when he was named the new head coach of the Guelph Hurricanes last Tuesday.

I guess when it comes to the coaching staff Pointstreak only has the one option for how to report it on the transaction pages.
snocain

Post by snocain »

I'm sure the sudden dismissal of the four wins straight successful coach brik had something to do with a player or players and team ownership. The new coach from the sugar kings has a son playing for the kings, #9 I believe. We are now waiting with bated breath to see who if anyone gets dumped from the Hurricanes to make room for a pair of skates Elmira won't be needing anymore. Boy, there"s more suspense here than there is at a Hurricane game. At least here we don't always know what the outcome is going to be.