Hurricanes fire coach/gm

A place to discuss what's happening to those teams in the MidWest Conference for those who ARE interested.

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

LincBrass

Re: Hurricanes fire coach/gm

Post by LincBrass »

the platz wrote:I don't think anyone cares what "Brick" thinks about anything. If the owners are picking up the tab , they run the show , its no different than Dads or Uncles coaching in Minor Hockey and picking thier relatives and friends kids. Teams paying players is a bigger issue , which will destroy the league quicker than owners kids playing in the league ,unless an owner has 8 kids .

I think the league is still here. Im pretty sure players making money has been going on for decades. This just sounds like jealousy of Brantford.
I could understand if their top 7 players ( or 8, when they have one living at the local A & P) were from far out of area, you could maybe say something negative, but their producers have been Brantford kids. I would love to play in my home town and win. Who wouldn't?
go west
FiveHole

Post by FiveHole »

since when did we start paying amatures to play hockey especially at this level again blame the ownership for driving up the prices maybe we will have a cap in place soon
LincBrass

Post by LincBrass »

Sorry, my bad. I shouldve never said that. No junior player has ever received money, or other services for playing hockey in this province or country before. I screwed up. I promise to not bring it up again.
go west