1st 2 Brantford games

A place to discuss what's happening to those teams in the MidWest Conference for those who ARE interested.

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

CHLfan

1st 2 Brantford games

Post by CHLfan »

Why are they not being played at the Civic?? I tried to see if there were other booking but I couldn't find anything.
tinyman71

Re: 1st 2 Brantford games

Post by tinyman71 »

You must not of looked hard because the 60th anual figure skatings flashing blades is in there this week then next week its house league championships then the week after that its the aliance house league championships so it is heavily booked for the next 3 weeks they were lucky to get the 2 dates there lol let alone 4 and practises so that is why chl fan
tinyman71

Post by tinyman71 »

wow how dead is this side of the forum
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

You know, I used to have a whole other web site dedicated to the midwest league, for some reason.....they just don't seem to have the fans or their fans don't "forum" as it were. Which is odd as I recall someone running a forum for midwest and it got so bad he had to shut it down due to constant personal attacks, maliciousness etc..etc....

I'm thinking it doesn't do so well when it's moderated. It's not like it's a strict moderation, we just like to keep things reasonably in line.
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

The Mid-West fans don't like the fact that you have to login to make a comment. They preferred their old forum where they could go and post as annonymous and nobody knew who exactly it was. Now that they have to login and everybody will know who it is, so then they can't 'attack' people the way they used to.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

Perhaps, but there is still a level of anonymity. I mean, only the Administrator would know what their email address is, not much more, and even then most people use hotmail, gmail etc....
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

Yes, but us seasoned veterans, we're pretty good at figuring out who people are. Plus, they have to login with the same name every time, unless they choose to be 2 or 3 different 'people', and after a few posts, you know what that person is like and what that post is going to be like.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
LincBrass

Post by LincBrass »

I think it's the teams in the finals. You could count Kitchener's fans on one hand, then use the other hand to count Brantford's fans. I've never been to Brantford, but if you're a student looking for somewhere to study, go to a Kitchener game. It's like a library.
go west
HockeyFan1111

Post by HockeyFan1111 »

Is Kitchener even quiter than London?