Kody Musselman Suspension?

A place to discuss what's happening to those teams in the MidWest Conference for those who ARE interested.

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

royal51

Kody Musselman Suspension?

Post by royal51 »

Any word on discipline handed down for his man-handling of the liney in last game vs Guelph? :smt062
hawkeytalk

Re: Kody Musselman Suspension?

Post by hawkeytalk »

Royal51 no word yet. Obviously you are a Doms fan. Maybe you should ask Mullin what Green gets for next season. Their media guide lists him as an 89. It's easy to point fingers at other people while at the same time deflecting blame from yourself.
snocain

Post by snocain »

hawkeytalk, "no word yet" was the right answer. The rest of your post tells us that brant and it's fans are still pouting over the whole issue.
Maguire25

Post by Maguire25 »

Yes Green will be receiving a suspension as well, but I don't think he pushed the linesman to the ice.

He was added to Brantford's roster January 7
Suspended for one game Februay 6 and reactivated on Feb 9 and then placed on suspension for two games Feb 12
In ten regular season games he had 54 minutes in penalties including one game where he had 21 minutes.
Could you imagine what his totals may havbe been if he played a complete season?

Now Green's no angel either, he had 102 minutes in 42 games and one one game suspension.

Playoffs:
Musselman 43 PIM in 4 games
Green 7 PIM in 3 games
royal51

Post by royal51 »

From the Guelph Tribune March 6, 2009

After the season-ending loss, Mullin was asked about the chippiness of the game.

“Most teams conduct themselves with a lot of class and a lot of respect and, unfortunately, I hate to say it, but that’s why Brantford’s not a great team, they’re a good team,” he said. “Great teams carry themselves with class and respect, and winners do too, so it’ll be interesting to see how they make their way through the playoffs.”

I think coach Mullin has summed it up quite nicely for us! :smt018
jr. b fan

Post by jr. b fan »

Did anyone read Craig Dool's article in the Guelph paper on March 4th? Now there's a classy guy . . . no complaining!!
The Masked Grappler

Post by The Masked Grappler »

Dool was acting like a twat in the two Guelph games I saw this year, so that doesn't surprise me.
snocain

Post by snocain »

True, Green can be a liability when he puts his mind to it. Dool on the other hand is a classy guy, hence the captain status. If he was acting like a "twat" as it was put in the last two games it was indeed acting, his game face should we say. Musselman on the other hand is truly an idiot who fortunately isn't a bad hockey player. I have watched him on a number of occasions and if he had been able to develop a little integrity over the years he might have been a player any team would want. As it is and I tend to blame management to these things, he was developed into a player who did all the things noone respects and finished his junior career on the hated but not respected list. Not an enviable position to be in.
Maguire25

Post by Maguire25 »

Not sure if this is true or just speculation but heard on the weekend Musselman has received a minimum of 7 games but upon further review could receive more.
hawkeytalk

Post by hawkeytalk »

Any player getting an MP gets the games listed to start with. An MP25 carries 7 games. Depending on the officials game report it could be more. The team/player has the option to appeal.
Maguire25

Post by Maguire25 »

Musselman has received a 20 game suspension.
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

Depending how many games Brantford plays in the play-offs, he could be finishing his suspension at the start of next season, should he decide to play Sr. A hockey, or at least hockey with another branch of the OHA.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
LincBrass

Post by LincBrass »

Is Kody related to Kyle?
go west
tinyman71

Post by tinyman71 »

Yes they are brothers
LincBrass

Post by LincBrass »

Somewhere there is a proud father.
go west
EaglesRock

Post by EaglesRock »

And somewhere there is a Lincoln's Golf game. Royal 51 sounds like the PA system in Guelphs shoebox Arena. Wah Wah Wah.....Brantford Golden Eagles just play old time in your face hockey like it should be played. Not like Gary "I'm the same height as Brill" Bettman NHL Version.
LincBrass

Post by LincBrass »

Sorry to press buttons dude. Wasn't talking about the Lincolns, or Golden Eagles. Congrats to them by the way. I was just wondering what it would be like to be the father of not just 1 kid, but 2, that were kicked out of junior hockey before they were able to finish their junior careers. I assume it doesn't happen often?
go west
panther692006

Post by panther692006 »

it was reduce to 14 games so he will be back for the sutherland cup he will miss the round robin
tinyman71

Post by tinyman71 »

if they make it that far