Quarter-Finals

A place to discuss what's happening to those teams in the MidWest Conference for those who ARE interested.

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

RocketGirl

Quarter-Finals

Post by RocketGirl »

I've been wondering about this over the last week or so, but how about those other 3 series going on in the Mid-West?

Kitchener (2) vs. Elmira (7), Kitchener leads 2-1.

Waterloo (3) vs. Cambridge (6), Waterloo leads 3-0.

Listowel (4) vs. Stratford (5), Listowel leads 2-1.

Does nobody have any opinions about these teams? Is Brantford really all you care about?
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
tinyman71

Re: Quarter-Finals

Post by tinyman71 »

no personally i would like to see Cambridge come back and win 4-3 but that's not going to happen and hopefully Elmira can beat Kitchener and i just hate listowel so i hope stratty beat them 4-2 now
panther692006

Post by panther692006 »

brantford , waterloo and listowel are in
kitchener is up on elmira 3 games 2 with game 6 in elmira tonight at 7pm
snocain

Post by snocain »

kitchener wins by some odd ref decisions I heard. Darn, I wanted elmira to take it.
tinyman71

Post by tinyman71 »

I was at the game and elmira should of won it the ref called off a goal that he said got kicked in but it went of the players leg as he was skating for the rebound but as for the OT winner is was a squeaker that bounced of the goalies glove and trickled over the line After that happened i asked my self why they wouldnt push the net off and take a 2 min penalty for delay of game because Kitchener s PP was 0-5 at that point its better than losing