stratford in kitchener

A place to discuss what's happening to those teams in the MidWest Conference for those who ARE interested.

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

snocain

stratford in kitchener

Post by snocain »

Sunday nite O S was in elmira and lost a game that was still good to watch. OS never has a dull game even if they lose. Tonite Stratford stomped the dutchmen in ot after they spent the entire game catching up to the dutchmen goal for goal . Am I the only one on this forum? Anyway, congrats stratty for pulling it off.
Cougar Hunter

Re: stratford in kitchener

Post by Cougar Hunter »

actually snocain, the posts you make are the only ones i read in this midwestern thread because panther and some other guy just sit there worshipping brantford. I kinda feel bad for them :(
snocain

Post by snocain »

Well it's nice to know somebody is out there. I'm not much of a brant fan.They just don't make a good looking game in spite of the wins. They are raging canaries with attitude whether they win or lose. We have lots of other teams who come off looking like sportsmen whatever the outcome of the game.
Blades

Post by Blades »

[quote="snocain"]snip ... Am I the only one on this forum? ... snip[quote]
No, there are a few others. This forum was added just a few months ago so that those who would like to discuss items of interest regarding the MidWest could do so without getting grief about it.
If you know of any others who are midwest fans and would like a place to discuss, please encourage them to join in. We'd like to see this forum have more discussion. Most of the posters on this board are from the West but occassionally pop in to add a post or two but since most of us don't follow the midwest a great deal, we don't have as much to offer discussion wise.

Thanks for joining and I, like RR, enjoy your posts.
Volunteers built Noah's Ark, professionals built the Titanic
FiveHole

Post by FiveHole »

it definatly will get busier come playoff time ans sutherland cup time all the misfits come out