Problems in Paradise

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

BeenThereDoneThat

Problems in Paradise

Post by BeenThereDoneThat »

Was at the Welland/Pelham game tonight and got into a conversation with some fathers of Pelham players. According to them, many players have asked to be traded and as we know some have already have been. Ownership and head coach were the main topics of the conversation.

Time will tell.
Port hockey1

Re: Problems in Paradise

Post by Port hockey1 »

They just lost one of their better forwards to Caledonia. The kid was unhappy in Pelham since day one. Happy to see him get a chance at a cup.

Pelham picked up a pretty good goalie from Caledonia as well.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
BeenThereDoneThat

Post by BeenThereDoneThat »

Check out transactions on Pointstreak.
CC1

Post by CC1 »

Deja vu
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Pelham traded their goaile, Kid, to Welland. They also traded two players to Niagara Falls.
CC1

Post by CC1 »

Heard Kidd walked out. He got the win over NF Friday night.

Looks like Pelham rebounded from the drama with a double OT win over Fort Erie last night. Looks like they were lucky to get Fleming from Cali.