Missing Player

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

BeenThereDoneThat

Missing Player

Post by BeenThereDoneThat »

Tonight's game in Welland is the 5th game in a row that Ryan Mooney has not appeared in the Niagara Falls line up. Is he injured, traded or are the rumors true that he has walked away from the Canucks. He is their #1 D-Man and will be sorely missed if the latter is true.
hockeyfan2018

Re: Missing Player

Post by hockeyfan2018 »

You clearly don't watch the Canucks as Mooney hasn't been a D in 3-4 months.....if he still was he definitely wouldn't be top 2 or 3 yet alone top D as you say! Lol top D is The captain Barbeau and second Thorpe. He walked away and went home.....doesn't matter NF losing in 2nd round to Cali.
Welland Cougars

Post by Welland Cougars »

I see he's back in the NF lineup. I guess they kissed and made up?
BeenThereDoneThat

Post by BeenThereDoneThat »

Mooey has been back for 3 games now and is back playing the position he asked to play before his departure earlier this month. Mooney has not played the forward position for 3 or 4 months as some would suggest. He did play the forward position on the power play over that period but when Copps arrived from St.Catharines Mooney was asked to move permanently and thats when the disagreement boiled over. Anyway all has seem to be forgotten and forgiven and he is now back playing (defence) for the Canucks and still plays on the forward line on the PP.
I take nothing away from Bareau or Thorpe both good and valuable D Men

Bad news for Canucks, Corvairs win in 4.