Suspensions

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

BeenThereDoneThat

Suspensions

Post by BeenThereDoneThat »

Dakota Miskolczi was listed on the transactions page as late as yesterday, to have received a 2 game suspension for a supposed head check that was delivered on a Buffalo player during a game in St.Catharines on Nov.17th. Surprisingly, today the suspension has disappeared from the transaction page( without explanation ). It appears that the OHA had to overrule a call made by an official who continuously makes the incorrect call. Something has to be done to improve the poor level of officiating that is currently on display in the GOJHL. I hate to keep ragging on the officials because there are are a few good ones that never seen to get caught up in the OHA having to reverse one of their calls.

PS, Referee in Chief, it takes more than a guy who knows how to tie his own skates and doesn't put his jersey on backwards to become a good referee.
Port hockey1

Re: Suspensions

Post by Port hockey1 »

I've been complaining about the refs for years. I gave up. lol
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102