Game Suspensions

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Caledonia Fan

Game Suspensions

Post by Caledonia Fan »

I see on the transactions that Patrick McCabe placed on league suspension for 15 supplemental discipline games.
He's already on a 2 game suspension so is that a total of 17 games. With 133 PIM so far this year the most in the GO by a long shot.
When is this guy going to get it. He can be a big help out there if he wants to but not it the box. He only hurts his team being in the box and under suspension. And whats with the A on his sweater.
RocketGirl

Re: Game Suspensions

Post by RocketGirl »

That's up to the OHA, but based on his reputation, which is why he got an additional 15 games,
it's probably 17 games. They're sending him a message to clean up his act or he's gone. My guess, if he gets 1 more suspension after this, they'll tell him he's done.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Like you said he could be a great player if he played instead of chirping everybody and throwing dirty hits constantly
arcprohd

Post by arcprohd »

Just think if he does get suspending for the season he could go catch on with the GMHL. I bet they wouldn't hold the OHA suspension against him. Just checked and it looks like the London Lakers have his GMHL rights... hahaha...
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

arcprohd wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:02 pm Just think if he does get suspending for the season he could go catch on with the GMHL. I bet they wouldn't hold the OHA suspension against him. Just checked and it looks like the London Lakers have his GMHL rights... hahaha...
I think the other 8 Golden Horseshoe teams would be jumping for joy if this happened. Maybe all 9 the way he is playing.