replay

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

icedog

replay

Post by icedog »

After watching Ancaster win last night in over time on a disputed goal is it time for video replay in the league.
GOJHLfan1

Re: replay

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Never going to happen
Cal 99ers

Post by Cal 99ers »

I missed the disputed part. What happened?
icedog

Post by icedog »

Winning goal kicked in
ILuvHackey

Post by ILuvHackey »

icedog wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:24 pm After watching Ancaster win last night in over time on a disputed goal is it time for video replay in the league.
Yes, with all that money the league and teams have....
arcprohd

Post by arcprohd »

Video replay wouldn't be impossible. I am not sure if they would overturn a game result the day after even if they were able to review and see it was kicked in. All they really have to do is institute a minimum level of video coverage that is acceptable. The quality I've seen out of some teams (SD, grainy, low quality, bad camera work etc.) needs to be eliminated out of the league. Make it a semi-paid position at least to get consistency.

No one will showcase the players if the teams themselves don't.
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

arcprohd wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:21 pm Video replay wouldn't be impossible. I am not sure if they would overturn a game result the day after even if they were able to review and see it was kicked in. All they really have to do is institute a minimum level of video coverage that is acceptable. The quality I've seen out of some teams (SD, grainy, low quality, bad camera work etc.) needs to be eliminated out of the league. Make it a semi-paid position at least to get consistency.

Never going to happen
FrozenPonds

Post by FrozenPonds »

arcprohd wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:21 pm Video replay wouldn't be impossible. I am not sure if they would overturn a game result the day after even if they were able to review and see it was kicked in. All they really have to do is institute a minimum level of video coverage that is acceptable. The quality I've seen out of some teams (SD, grainy, low quality, bad camera work etc.) needs to be eliminated out of the league. Make it a semi-paid position at least to get consistency.

Can you send me a PM! I would like to talk to you about your comment.