Niagara Caledonia game

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Vairs61

Niagara Caledonia game

Post by Vairs61 »

Was a little disappointed in the game last night, thought there would have been a lot more intensity. Looked like Niagara wanted no part of any physical play. If they want any kind of playoff success, they will have to compete harder than they did last night. At least St Catherine's skates and competes for 60 mins each time they face Caledonia.
BeenThereDoneThat

Re: Niagara Caledonia game

Post by BeenThereDoneThat »

Right on Vairs61,Corvairs, right from the start controlled all aspects pertaining to this game. Canucks, like their coach can talk a good game but when push came to shove they disappeared. #10 for the Canucks is turning into being a real joke. I praised him in the past because I thought he was the kind of player that would lead his team-----I was wrong---- hes all talk. :smt022
Vairs61

Post by Vairs61 »

#10 looks scared out there. Only gets involved physically when a players in vulnerable position, or in scrums when the linesman are there. He is more of a liability out there.
Cali vairs!

Post by Cali vairs! »

All McCabe does is talk. I know tons of people who have asked him to fight and he won't. But when a linesman is there all of a sudden he will fight. I know his job is to draw penalties by chirping the other team but he takes too many penalties himself. I'm pretty sure the refs controlled the game last night. First period had to be the worst and most boring period of hockey Caledonia has played all year. No momentum, no hitting, no back and forth play. It's a little hard to play when refs call every tiny thing
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Vairs61 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:16 am Was a little disappointed in the game last night, thought there would have been a lot more intensity. Looked like Niagara wanted no part of any physical play. If they want any kind of playoff success, they will have to compete harder than they did last night. At least St Catherine's skates and competes for 60 mins each time they face Caledonia.
Falcons might be in some trouble. They lost a top forward to a possible lengthy suspension last night. A match penalty. Should be interesting to see how well they play without him for a few games. Will show how deep they are.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102