EXPECTATIONS IN THE HORSESHOE

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

BeenThereDoneThat

EXPECTATIONS IN THE HORSESHOE

Post by BeenThereDoneThat »

Jan 10th is coming soon and I'm sure we all expect to see our favorite teams make some meaningful additions.

Here's my forecast, Caledonia will try and update defense.No need to add to their forward lines or goaltending. They are set there.
St.Catharines will try and add dept to their 3rd and fourth lines. Top 2 lines, defense and goaltending don't require tinkering.
Niagara Falls need to strengthen their top 6 and add one more quality defense man.
Ancaster, need a goal scorer, a top d man and a goalie if they want to challenge for the Conference Title.

Welland, Thorold and Fort Erie need to add to many to be considered a threat.

Pelhan have improved somewhat this year but need to many changes to be taken seriously this year.

Buffalo, the only hope they have is that Trump blows up all other teams in the GOJHL and then that way they can clan the Sutherland Cup.

Happy New Year to all. :smt111 :smt114 :smt111
Cali vairs!

Re: EXPECTATIONS IN THE HORSESHOE

Post by Cali vairs! »

Does anybody know about Calas from Ancaster. Solid goalie for the start of last year then got injured. Es a 96 I beleive so be should be able to be on there team. Would be a huge addition for Ancaster
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

Bulldogs have pick up Dawson Carty from Kitchener Rangers. So maybe Cole Ceci will me back with Ancaster.
Just a thought.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Ancaster's goalie doesn't have bad numbers. I'm not sure if I've seen him play though. Saw them once this season and I can't remember who was in net, but the kid had a good game.

Or is it that their goalie lacks experience, or is maybe inconsistent? Just curious.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

Justin Vertesi has had a great year so far. But he''s only 16 years old. And has played 23 games so far.
It's his lack of experience . A veteran presence would really help.
Welland Cougars

Post by Welland Cougars »

Ancaster has picked up twins Jeff and Brad Lindsay from Milton of the OPJHL.

One is a Forward the other a Dman.