Buffalo has FOLDED

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Canuckalhead

Re: Buffalo has FOLDED

Post by Canuckalhead »

The OHL, WHL and the QMJHL do not fall under Hockey Canada. They are partners of Hockey Canada, but are not governed by them. The GOJHL can do the same thing.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Same old story with Buffalo

Lost 13-0 to Niagara Falls and surrendered 72 shots on goal. Short bench once again... Where's the commitment they were talking about to the press last week? :smt031
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
openice

Post by openice »

Bad to worse unfortunately. Gong show is probably just around the corner unless guys like #68 get suspended for running around diving cowardly into the backs of knees - his last shift alone featured 2 or 3. Bad trend that is for sure ... very bad team getting very frustrated with players that are beginning to do do very stupid and dangerous things. What happens when good players get hurt or teams decide to actually play body contact against them? The G needs to end this before it gets ugly.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Team's need to start playing them like they are playing Caledonia. Finish your hits, run the scores up. Time to put the spotlight on the OHA. Like I said, there's not much pride left for them to lose. Time for their opponents to stop showing remorse.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102