Former players now in the OJHL stats

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Port hockey1

Former players now in the OJHL stats

Post by Port hockey1 »

Here's a list of former players who are now playing in the OJHL.

Order: Games Played, goals, assists, points

Former Welland players

B.Stortz(F); Wellington- 23) 17-27-44
T.Flack(F); St.Michaels- 25) 8-7-15
J.Allan(D); Trenton- 19) 4-18-22
C.Janzen(G); Trenton- 15-3-1, 2 shutouts, 1.95 GAA, .921 SV%

Former Thorold players

C.DiFelice(F); Buffalo- 23) 8-16-24
A.Pizzo(D); Buffalo- 24) 5-10-15
M.Mendonca(F); Wellington- 13) 7-4-11
J.Astorino(G); Georgetown- 15-1-1 2.07 GAA, .931 SV%

Former Niagara Falls players

A.Bottrell(F); Trenton- 21) 9-12-21
J.Murdaca(G); Trenton- 3-0-0 2.00 GAA, .934 SV%

Former Ancaster players

M.Balinson(D); Burlington- 16) 4-8-12
O.Burnell(F); Burlington- 2) 0-0-0
M.Faliero(F); Buffalo- 19) 9-9-18

The Rest

(St.Catharines) T.Hildebrandt(F); Oakville- 21) 7-9-16
(St.Catharines) C.Gray(G); Toronto Pats- 6-5-0 3.09 GAA, .898 SV%
(Caledonia) B.Schaefer(F); Wellington- 23) 1-3-4
(Pelham) C.Schmalz(F); Newmarket- 15) 3-1-4
(Fort Erie) B.Lachance(G); Aurora- 3-17-0 4.42 GAA, .897 SV%
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Caledonia Fan

Re: Former players now in the OJHL stats

Post by Caledonia Fan »

I think you got the Schaefer mixes up Johnathon Schaefer played for Caledonia last year. This year he play's for the Niagara Ice Dogs.
It's Brett Schaefer who play's for Wellington never played played in the GHL . But did play in the GOJHL for Waterloo Siskens
Owen Burnell is back with Ancaster . Has been for awhile in fact he's there new captain. Don't no what happen in Burlington maybe ice time.
Glad to see him back being a Caledonia boy fun to watch. I took a look I found two more players who play in the GHL.
Aurora - Adam Petric - Pelham and Buffalo - Ryan Cox - Ancaster there might be more . When you make a list it's always hard to get everyone.
Hope to get out to some more OJHL games to see X GHL players and x GOJHL players always fun to watch.
jfvoll

Post by jfvoll »

Caledonia Fan wrote: Hope to get out to some more OJHL games to see X GHL players and x GOJHL players always fun to watch.
Ever been to St. Michaels? That is a hidden gem, IMHO.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Caledonia Fan wrote:I think you got the Schaefer mixes up Johnathon Schaefer played for Caledonia last year. This year he play's for the Niagara Ice Dogs.
It's Brett Schaefer who play's for Wellington never played played in the GHL . But did play in the GOJHL for Waterloo Siskens
Owen Burnell is back with Ancaster . Has been for awhile in fact he's there new captain. Don't no what happen in Burlington maybe ice time.
Glad to see him back being a Caledonia boy fun to watch. I took a look I found two more players who play in the GHL.
Aurora - Adam Petric - Pelham and Buffalo - Ryan Cox - Ancaster there might be more . When you make a list it's always hard to get everyone.
Hope to get out to some more OJHL games to see X GHL players and x GOJHL players always fun to watch.
Thanks for the clarification. Saw a lot of Mid-West & West players too. I might make a bigger list of GOJHL castoffs when I have the time. There's kids in the GMHL, BCHL, CHL, PJHL, etc. Fun to see how they are doing.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102