Buffalo/St.Catharines

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

BeenThereDoneThat

Buffalo/St.Catharines

Post by BeenThereDoneThat »

A real nail biter going on in St.Kitts tonight. After the 1st period the Falcons are hanging on to a 12-0 lead with a slight edge of 32-2 in shots on goal.
Port hockey1

Re: Buffalo/St.Catharines

Post by Port hockey1 »

Falcons shouldn't have let up. They could've easily put 30 goals on the board tonight. Buffalo keeps showing up with barely any skaters, it's an embarrassment. Buffalo needs to be exposed if this is how the team's going to be run. Run the scores up and show no mercy.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/2016 ... out-blades

12 goals in the first and 44-2 shots on net in the first
This is a embarrassment to the league
And there in Caledonia tonight
It's got to feel bad for Buffalo players
The thing is no one wants to talk about Buffalo.
The powers that be just roll there eyes about it all
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Hoping Caledonia shows no mercy tonight. Go for 10-12 goals per period. Time to send a message.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Canuckalhead

Post by Canuckalhead »

They only scored 18-0. Buffalo gave up 157 shots in two nights. How would you like to be a Goaltender on that team?? lol
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

18-0 tonight. Shots were 80-9 in favor of Caledonia. Buffalo has scored fewer goals than games played. Barely had any skaters tonight.

This has turned our scoring race into a joke, for the second straight year. How can this league even be taken seriously with a "team" like this??

This Buffalo "team" would likely still be looking for their first win even in the worst Jr.C division. Feel bad for the kids that actually paid money to play on that so-called "team".

I hope they will be offered counselling after this season, seriously, this can lead to a lot of life problems for some of these kids.

Way to go OHA... I guess every team makes the playoffs again this season, because that group from Buffalo isn't even a team, in my opinion. I really hope team's start firing on all cylinders when they play Buffalo. I don't think anyone playing for them has anymore pride to lose anyways. So lets do them a favor and expose this circus. Hoping teams like Thorold, Fort Erie, Welland, etc. start putting up 20-30 goals when they play them.

Huge shout out to their goalie... I would've flipped ownership the :smt097 , a longtime ago.

#GOJHL :smt031 :smt030 :smt117 :smt117
Cali vairs!

Post by Cali vairs! »

Game tonight was a joke. Caledonia didn't even try. Just imagine if it were a playoff series and plus minus mattered? What do u think the scores would be?

Buffalo didn't even have a trainer tonight. One of there defence went into the boards awkward and nobody on the bench even moved. People on the team are gonna get injured and it is sad that the league is allowing it. But there goalie made a lot of really good saves. Not much U can do in a game like that to help ur team
Red blacks

Post by Red blacks »

Cali vairs! wrote:Game tonight was a joke. Caledonia didn't even try. Just imagine if it were a playoff series and plus minus mattered? What do u think the scores would be?

Buffalo didn't even have a trainer tonight. One of there defence went into the boards awkward and nobody on the bench even moved. People on the team are gonna get injured and it is sad that the league is allowing it. But there goalie made a lot of really good saves. Not much U can do in a game like that to help ur team
buffalo has not had a trainer all year. there is one area the oha should be looking at. if you look at pointstreak buffalo does not show any of there bench personnel.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Some numbers against the leagues top two teams

Buffalo vs Caledonia

Played: 3 times

Combined score: 41-0 (9-0, 14-0, 18-0)

Top scorers against Buffalo:

(Games played, goals, assists, points)

A.Craievich- 2) 4-6-10
B.Fletcher- 3) 5-5-10
H.Hrysko- 3) 4-6-10
A.Trublin- 3) 3-6-9
G.Polillo- 3) 2-6-8
T.Mallette- 2) 4-4-8
J.DeFarias- 3) 0-8-8
Z.Core- 3) 3-5-8
M.Moro- 2) 2-4-6
A.Ulett- 3) 4-2-6

Buffalo vs St.Catharines

Played: 3 times

Combined score: 43-3 (12-1, 10-1, 21-1)

Top scorers vs Buffalo

(Games played, goals, assists, points)

L.Smilsky- 2) 7-3-10
G.DiTomaso- 2) 3-6-9
T.Ferreira- 3) 3-6-9
J.Webb- 3) 0-9-9
M.Webb- 2) 3-5-8
M.Marinier- 2) 4-4-8
R.McCourt- 3) 1-6-7
R.D'Intino- 3) 2-5-7
J.Reeves- 3) 4-2-6

Time to get rid of this circus!