Brendan D'Agostino, Thorold underrated

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Port hockey1

Brendan D'Agostino, Thorold underrated

Post by Port hockey1 »

How about the season D'Agostino's having in Thorold. He has points in 14 of the 15 games he's played in, and has 20 points over his last 8 games(6-14). Overall he's put up 37 points(12-25) in 15 games.

I think this team's very underrated and will start winning a lot of games if they can get one of their goalies going. They have a solid top line with rookie Ryan Smith & ex OJHL forward Matt Holmes playing with D'Agostino. Smith has 22 points in 15 games(6-16), & Holmes has 18 points in 14 games(8-10). They also feature a pair of the most potent defensemen in the league with veterans Jake Lloyd & Griffin Roubos. Lloyd has 22 points in 15 games(8-14), & Roubos has 21 points in 15 games(8-13).

Forwards Nunes, Sacco, Latty, & Chake have provided some secondary scoring. Their defense is fairly solid too. Remedios, Hollowell, & Mihalis are all reliable defensemen.

I can see this team turning some heads soon.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Caledonia Fan

Re: Brendan D'Agostino, Thorold underrated

Post by Caledonia Fan »

http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/2016 ... edge-hawks

I have been waiting for this team to start winning to. They have played Caledonia and St Kitts hard this year.
But have had trouble with N.F. Welland and Ancaster. Adding Jacob Buch (to add some scoring) Zachary Plumb and Brady Lee great depth players.
And Kyle Kozielski from St Kitts maybe another steal from St Kitts like Roubos was last year. I don't think its there goaltenders they have played great the games I have seen. But you can't win giving up over 40 shots a game. Your right Brendan D'Agostino having a great year.
Caledonia Fan

Re: Brendan D'Agostino, Thorold underrated

Post by Caledonia Fan »

http://www.forterietimes.ca/2016/10/20/ ... th-3-1-win

Good write up a on Thorold. The article talks about the good and bad so far this year.
And its great to see this there should be some good battles coming up.
With the improvement of Thorold, N.F. and Welland. against Caledonia and St Catharines.
Maybe not such a two horse race as we all thought.
But the article does not mention Thorolds record so far.
16 GP most in the conference some teams in the conference have only played 12 games
W-6
L-7
T- 0
OTL - 2
There not even a .500 hockey club tie with Welland for 4th in the conference
I don't think its all the goalies blame more like team defence.
Bryce Martin back for Fort Erie that will be big help for them