0-45

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Port hockey1

0-45

Post by Port hockey1 »

Buffalo's goals for & against after 4 games... Why did they even bother coming back, they won't last an entire season. Stay tuned for another schedule issue in the coming days or weeks. :smt031 :smt117
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Red blacks

Re: 0-45

Post by Red blacks »

Port hockey1 wrote:Buffalo's goals for & against after 4 games... Why did they even bother coming back, they won't last an entire season. Stay tuned for another schedule issue in the coming days or weeks. :smt031 :smt117
They actually scored a goal against the falcons tonight. Except they allowed 12. Sounds like the buffalo goaltender did play very well. 90 shots on goal.
Canuckalhead

Post by Canuckalhead »

Even Pelham won tonight. Must have been the Harvest Moon!! lol I see Welland showed their true colours tonight in Niagara Falls (losing 8-0). There is going to be many long nights in Welland this season.
CC1

Post by CC1 »

The Buffalo goaltender made 3rd star for stopping 78 shots, he made some great saves. It was brutal for the players, you could tell they were exhausted and you had to feel bad for them. The Falcons stopped celebrating goals and in a real show of sportsmanship, both Falcon goalies went over to the Buffalo goalie at the end of the game to give him taps on the pads and shake his hand.