Connor Murphy Back in Caledonia

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Caledonia Fan

Connor Murphy Back in Caledonia

Post by Caledonia Fan »

GOJHL Insiders ‏@GOJHLRumors2 2h2 hours ago
Rumor has it that Connor Murphy(96') is pursuing playing with the Caledonia Corvairs for his final year before school.

This is big news for Caledonia they are going for it. And I heard there not done yet.
HockeyTalk21

Re: Connor Murphy Back in Caledonia

Post by HockeyTalk21 »

Is it 100% confirmed or still just a rumour??????
HockeyTalk21

Post by HockeyTalk21 »

Hey Shawn aka Caledonia Fan I should say has the team confirmed it yet or will you write it in the sachem this week?!
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Did anyone really believe they were going to "rebuild" this season? HA more like reload for 4 peat.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

HockeyTalk21 wrote:Hey Shawn aka Caledonia Fan I should say has the team confirmed it yet or will you write it in the sachem this week?!
Give it a rest already.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

GOJHLfan1 wrote:Did anyone really believe they were going to "rebuild" this season? HA more like reload for 4 peat.

They have several younger players, and were forced to play by the new rules... Yet people still have sour grapes!
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Port hockey1 wrote:
GOJHLfan1 wrote:Did anyone really believe they were going to "rebuild" this season? HA more like reload for 4 peat.

They have several younger players, and were forced to play by the new rules... Yet people still have sour grapes!
Its the way they do it that frustrates people and every other team in the league that does not have the same resources. You do not seem to understand that. I know your reply is going to say well that is their own faults. Yes your right but there are not to many owners in this league that make money from their teams. Hard to put money into something when your not making money. Most just trying to continue giving local players a place to play when they are done with minor hockey.
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

HockeyTalk21 wrote:Is it 100% confirmed or still just a rumour??????
I can't see this being true. Why would Connor give up playing in the states and going to school in the states. To play JR-B hockey in Caledonia.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

GOJHLfan1 wrote:
Port hockey1 wrote:

Its the way they do it that frustrates people and every other team in the league that does not have the same resources. You do not seem to understand that. I know your reply is going to say well that is their own faults. Yes your right but there are not to many owners in this league that make money from their teams. Hard to put money into something when your not making money. Most just trying to continue giving local players a place to play when they are done with minor hockey.
Several teams in this league go out looking for skilled imports. The thing that angers everyone is that Caledonia's better at it than the other top teams.

These rules were made to silence the whiners, but I guess as long as Caledonia does what St.Catharines, Kitchener, etc. does, the whiners will be out in full force.