What a Joke!

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Canuckalhead

What a Joke!

Post by Canuckalhead »

This may only be pre-season, but what a joke!!!! If Pelham wasn't a disgrace last season, wait for Buffalo this year. They might not win a game!
http://gojhl-cms.stats.pointstreak.com/ ... id=2936998
RocketGirl

Re: What a Joke!

Post by RocketGirl »

Pelham beat them 11-0 last night too. For both these games, Buffalo has only had 11 or 12 skaters and 1 or 2 goalies. I hope this isn't a sign for what's to come this season, otherwise the Regals might as well have not fought the vote to keep them out.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
Undertaker

Post by Undertaker »

Hopefully the league office hasn't deleted the Buffalo free schedule they had.
puckcoach

Post by puckcoach »

I was there Friday night they looked fine definitely had more than 12 skaters and lost to Ft Erie 4-2 with an empty netter. I heard similar results against Thorold close game think it was a 1 or 2 goal deficit. Not sure what happened against Pelham wasn't at the games, seems odd when they were fine in the 1st two games.
ILuvHackey

Post by ILuvHackey »

puckcoach wrote:I was there Friday night they looked fine definitely had more than 12 skaters and lost to Ft Erie 4-2 with an empty netter. I heard similar results against Thorold close game think it was a 1 or 2 goal deficit. Not sure what happened against Pelham wasn't at the games, seems odd when they were fine in the 1st two games.
Would venture a guess that a bunch of their players were unavailable for whatever reason.
puckcoach

Post by puckcoach »

Would make sense, I would think that if they had late approval from the league it may have made it difficult to solicit players prior to league approval. May have asked players late and couldn't get commitments for entire weekend. With what they had for the 1st two games and the # of players available after cuts I would think they should be fine; as long as some of those player find their way to them.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Looks like Toffolo finally found a team his lost group can beat. :lol:

So much for becoming Jr.A.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102