Pelham Panthers

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Caledonia Fan

Pelham Panthers

Post by Caledonia Fan »

Want I saw so far from Pelham. Was a lot of midget triple A players. Barnes is well connected locally. And some GMHL from last year trying to make the team. Some good guys coming back from last year like Young and Murray. But losing Petric and Harvey hurts. If Barnes is not worry about is goaltenders, I find that hard to believe.

http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/2016 ... n-the-past
Port hockey1

Re: Pelham Panthers

Post by Port hockey1 »

Another long season in Pelham... And it couldn't happen to a owner any more deserving.
Last edited by Port hockey1 on Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Gotta love the new coach throwing last years goalies under the bus. If it wasn't for Harvey, he'd be talking about GAA's of around 10 or 11. :oops:
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Canuckalhead

Post by Canuckalhead »

It makes no sense that Barnes is in Pelham. He had some success at the minor hockey level, but he should have waited for an opening with another franchise. Talk about the kiss of death??
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

They were assessed two match penalty's tonight... Looks like tempers are already boiling over in the circus of the GOJHL.