Schedule

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

D. Bowyer

Schedule

Post by D. Bowyer »

I have been away from the league for a couple years now and I have never seen a schedule put out so late can anybody tell me what's going on
ILuvHackey

Re: Schedule

Post by ILuvHackey »

D. Bowyer wrote:I have been away from the league for a couple years now and I have never seen a schedule put out so late can anybody tell me what's going on
League didn't want Buffalo in, so they voted them out, had a schedule ready without them. They threatened legal action or something and eventually pushed their way back in. League didn't put out schedule at normal time because of the ensuing issues, and now are revamping quickly to include Buffalo.

That's what I heard yesterday while at Cambridge's main camp skate.
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

ILuvHackey wrote:
D. Bowyer wrote:I have been away from the league for a couple years now and I have never seen a schedule put out so late can anybody tell me what's going on
League didn't want Buffalo in, so they voted them out, had a schedule ready without them. They threatened legal action or something and eventually pushed their way back in. League didn't put out schedule at normal time because of the ensuing issues, and now are revamping quickly to include Buffalo.

That's what I heard yesterday while at Cambridge's main camp skate.
Bingo!
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Hallelujah! Schedule is now live on pointstreak
arcprohd

Post by arcprohd »

Wow... can't we all just get along.

Bet border issues and travel were some of the reasoning.

Glad they are back. We needed parity with the conferences. Here's hoping we have skill parity somewhat between them as well. Don't need more lopsided scores.
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

arcprohd wrote:Wow... can't we all just get along.

Bet border issues and travel were some of the reasoning.

Glad they are back. We needed parity with the conferences. Here's hoping we have skill parity somewhat between them as well. Don't need more lopsided scores.
I agree I am glad they are back