Ancaster Avalanche

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Caledonia Fan

Ancaster Avalanche

Post by Caledonia Fan »

Great job by the new ownership in Ancaster. Ancaster have always put a good team together but draw little attendance.
But this is hard market to draw fans too. Just ask any OJAHL team there product is great. But there attendance is bad.
There all in the same boat as Ancaster. Great job with the game activities too. I hope more teams follow your lead.
Best of luck this year.

PS - Turn the heat up in the building some nights it's bitter cold.

http://ancasteravalanche.pointstreaksit ... ews_456838
Caledonia Fan

Re: Ancaster Avalanche

Post by Caledonia Fan »

http://www.hamiltonnews.com/sports-stor ... -b-roster/

I don't know who is back for Ancaster. But I hope Hughes is . And there big defencmen Gauvin, Webb and Gordeev. Gordeev will get a shot at the Bulldogs I think.
HockeyTalk21

Post by HockeyTalk21 »

Shawn, I mean underwear, no I mean Caledonia fan, what's your next prediction, ahh sorry I mean I luv hackey.
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

Anyone else you think he might be? Maybe it's all me!
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
ILuvHackey

Post by ILuvHackey »

Yes, the Cambridge Winterhawks fan, who only knows about Midwest stuff and watches the odd Western game in London, is a Caledonia Beat Reporter...

You got me.
HockeyDad1

Post by HockeyDad1 »

HockeyTalk21 wrote:Shawn, I mean underwear, no I mean Caledonia fan, what's your next prediction, ahh sorry I mean I luv hackey.
Who cares?
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

HockeyTalk21 wrote:Shawn, I mean underwear, no I mean Caledonia fan, what's your next prediction, ahh sorry I mean I luv hackey.
I'm starting to think you aren't playing with a full deck, HockeyTurd. :lol: :smt030
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102