Players to JR A Tier II FROM JR -B GOJHL

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Caledonia Fan

Players to JR A Tier II FROM JR -B GOJHL

Post by Caledonia Fan »

Add Giordano, Schrattner and another goalie Fassel to the list that's 24 players and counting taking from the GO.
I wonder if it would be differ if the GO was A instead of B. you bet it would make a differs.
DETGHOJHLFAN

Re: Players to JR A Tier II FROM JR -B GOJHL

Post by DETGHOJHLFAN »

what kinda Goalie is Fassel I am a big Trenton Fan and just wondering what kinda Goalie Trenton is getting ?Thanks
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

DETGHOJHLFAN wrote:what kinda Goalie is Fassel I am a big Trenton Fan and just wondering what kinda Goalie Trenton is getting ?Thanks
He looked like he had a lot of promise two years ago. He built on that last season, so I'd expect his game to be even better this season. I've never seen the kid play, just going on stats & what I've heard & read about him.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Red blacks

Post by Red blacks »

Caledonia Fan wrote:Add Giordano, Schrattner and another goalie Fassel to the list that's 24 players and counting taking from the GO.
I wonder if it would be differ if the GO was A instead of B. you bet it would make a differs.
from(gojhl insiders)patrick macdonald going from the cobourg cougars ojhl to the st.catharines falcons.
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

Connor Hughes, Cameron Gray and Austin Botterll all sign for JR-A Tier II
That's 27 players from the GOJHL to OJAHL so far.
And two more goalies.
Red blacks

Post by Red blacks »

Caledonia Fan wrote:Connor Hughes, Cameron Gray and Austin Botterll all sign for JR-A Tier II
That's 27 players from the GOJHL to OJAHL so far.
And two more goalies.
on the ojhl forumn they have connor hughes going to carlton place canadiens (cchl) or toronto patriots (ojhl) if you go into the london nationals website under ''nationals add gm. title for powers'' nationals starting goaltender connor hughes is earmarked for the carlton place canadiens in eastern ont. because the swiss team that signed him (ambri-piotta) wants him at the tier 11 level this year.