Caledonia have a lot of work to do

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Caledonia Fan

Caledonia have a lot of work to do

Post by Caledonia Fan »

Total rebuild for Caledonia. With only 8 players from last team that could come back.
Jake Brown, Mark Sinclair and Johnaton Schaefer are gone.
Don't know what Punkari and Makimovich are doing but I don't see them playing JR-B again.
That leaves Bianchi, Rimac and Fletcher. Rimac and Fletcher still have to prove there JR-B players.
So far they have one defenceman (Bianchi) and two forwards Guy and Christian Polillo ( from Brantford ) hardly top 6 players.

http://www.sachem.ca/sports-story/67457 ... mpionship/

This article was written before the news of Jake Brown leaving.
BillyTheKid

Re: Caledonia have a lot of work to do

Post by BillyTheKid »

Caledonia Fan wrote:Total rebuild for Caledonia. With only 8 players from last team that could come back.
Don't know what Punkari and Makimovich are doing but I don't see them playing JR-B again.
That leaves Bianchi, Rimac and Fletcher. Rimac and Fletcher still have to prove there JR-B players.
So far they have one defenceman (Bianchi) and two forwards Guy and Christian Polillo ( from Brantford ) hardly top 6 players.

going to be fun to watch and see what they do. Are they a team that just buys talent ? Or are they a team that can actually go threw a re build and actually coach these kids along? Like I said going to be fun to watch
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

BillyTheKid wrote:
Caledonia Fan wrote:Total rebuild for Caledonia. With only 8 players from last team that could come back.

going to be fun to watch and see what they do. Are they a team that just buys talent ? Or are they a team that can actually go threw a re build and actually coach these kids along? Like I said going to be fun to watch
They've already developed countless young players. They went all in last year, look at their rosters from the other two Championships. :wink:
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
BillyTheKid

Post by BillyTheKid »

Port hockey1 wrote:
BillyTheKid wrote:

They've already developed countless young players. They went all in last year, look at their rosters from the other two Championships. :wink:
never really went threw there other rosters to be honest I just know some guys they have had when they won there other championships. Yes they were younger and yes they brought in big wigs also so you can't sit here and say they won those cups on young kids alone. Last year your right they went all in and I would've to. This year going to be fun bc there going to have the best 17-18 year olds there I'd imagine and still win mixed in with there older guys. All the best though port hope your having a great summer
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

BillyTheKid wrote:
Port hockey1 wrote:
BillyTheKid wrote:going to be fun to watch and see what they do. Are they a team that just buys talent ? Or are they a team that can actually go threw a re build and actually coach these kids along? Like I said going to be fun to watch
never really went threw there other rosters to be honest I just know some guys they have had when they won there other championships. Yes they were younger and yes they brought in big wigs also so you can't sit here and say they won those cups on young kids alone. Last year your right they went all in and I would've to. This year going to be fun bc there going to have the best 17-18 year olds there I'd imagine and still win mixed in with there older guys. All the best though port hope your having a great summer

To be fair, nobody wins cups on young kids alone. And they did have a 17 year old lead them in scoring two years ago. All the best to you to Billy, hope your Summer's great. :smt006
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

BillyTheKid

Post by BillyTheKid »

Caledonia Fan wrote:Caledonia signs goaltender.

http://www.sachem.ca/sports-story/67627 ... oaltender/
Great story right there good move on Rizz to bring him in.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Caledonia Fan wrote:Caledonia signs goaltender.

http://www.sachem.ca/sports-story/67627 ... oaltender/
He must feel like he's on top of the world right now. No more being embarrassed to play the sport he loves. Now he can put his jersey on with honor, and go out there and actually compete.

Great news for Harvey!! The kid's going to be a top goalie in this league. 8)
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

http://www.sachem.ca/sports-story/67698 ... -corvairs/

I have seen MORO play not very big but he's young ( 2000) great pickup for Corvairs.
Seen the Polillo brothers play in Brantford last year. They played a lot they probably won't play as much. Because Bullard and staff like to run 4 lines.
But everyone gets PP AND PK time.
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

The @ProFitCorvairs add 6'8" @OHLBarrieColts LW prospect Curtis Douglas (b.2000) and @StingHockey RW prospect Holden Hrysko (b.1999).
Youth movement is on in Caledonia.
Cali vairs!

Post by Cali vairs! »

Anybody know anything about these new kids. If ones 6'8 and only 16 he must be a monster on the boards like peacock
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

I've heard Caledonia's done their homework. This should be a very talented team. Will they finish 1st again... That depends on what the Falcons are up to.
ILuvHackey

Post by ILuvHackey »

I've heard Caledonia plans on being real young up front and using the bulk of their OA cards on the back end to give the kids some stability. Smart move.

Looking forward to see what they do there.
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

http://www.sachem.ca/sports-story/67973 ... son-looms/

Don't know what to say about these signing or how the team looks.
Patience will be the big word in Caledonia this year.
I don't know how many 16 year old cards you can have but that's 3 16 year old's so far.
Signing Eric O'Keefe from Port Dover Sailors JR-C and Alex Gonyou who spent most of his time with the Niagara RiverHawks JR-C
The word still out on Bailey Fletcher who spent most of his time with the Hagersville Hawks JR-C.
I watch a lot of JR-C I can think of a few better guys than O'Keefe and Gonyou. 19 year old's too.
Bailey is a local boy and Caledonia have pass on some local talent the last few years.
They seem to be going out of there way to sign local talent this year.
Two players from the local midget hockey team to Lance and I guess Weston.
Don't know nothing about these two young men.
This could be the smallest team in the league. They have a lot of 5'9 150 lbs.

Team so far as I know

Forwards birth 2000 Christian Clack, Curtis Douglas and Marino Moro
1999-Holden Hrysko
1998 - Christian Polillo
1997 - Anton Trublin, Eric O'Keefe, Bailey Fletcher
1996 - Jake Harrison, Guy Polillo and Quentin Maksimovich is coming back web site says he's team captain.

Defence 1997-Alex Gonyou and I think Jacob Bianchi is coming back.

Goal 1996 - Will Harvey

Don't know how old Lance and Weston is or want they play.

Never heard if Punkari and Rimac are coming back
I thought Arch and Evangelista would get a good look from Caledonia there from the Hagerville Hawks.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

I don't think Punkari is coming back, heard he might be in the OJHL this season...
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

Caledonia Fan wrote:http://www.sachem.ca/sports-story/67973 ... son-looms/

Don't know what to say about these signing or how the team looks.
Patience will be the big word in Caledonia this year.
I don't know how many 16 year old cards you can have but that's 3 16 year old's so far.
Signing Eric O'Keefe from Port Dover Sailors JR-C and Alex Gonyou who spent most of his time with the Niagara RiverHawks JR-C
The word still out on Bailey Fletcher who spent most of his time with the Hagersville Hawks JR-C.
I watch a lot of JR-C I can think of a few better guys than O'Keefe and Gonyou. 19 year old's too.
Bailey is a local boy and Caledonia have pass on some local talent the last few years.
They seem to be going out of there way to sign local talent this year.
Two players from the local midget hockey team to Lance and I guess Weston.
Don't know nothing about these two young men.
This could be the smallest team in the league. They have a lot of 5'9 150 lbs.

Team so far as I know

Forwards birth 2000 Christian Clack, Curtis Douglas and Marino Moro
1999-Holden Hrysko
1998 - Christian Polillo
1997 - Anton Trublin, Eric O'Keefe, Bailey Fletcher
1996 - Jake Harrison, Guy Polillo and Quentin Maksimovich is coming back web site says he's team captain.

Defence 1997-Alex Gonyou and I think Jacob Bianchi is coming back.

Goal 1997 - Stephen Harvey

Don't know how old Lance and Weston is or want they play.

Never heard if Punkari and Rimac are coming back
I thought Arch and Evangelista would get a good look from Caledonia there from the Hagerville Hawks.
BillyTheKid

Post by BillyTheKid »

Port hockey1 wrote:I don't think Punkari is coming back, heard he might be in the OJHL this season...
Some different signing for the Corvairs this summer that's for sure.... Rizz knows what he's doing though. Like I've said before going to be fun to watch again this year. Does anybody know anything about these guys they have signed ?
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

http://www.mississauga.com/sports-story ... -corvairs/

I know Caledonia's got a lot of young guys in there line up so far.
But is this guy worth 2 20 YEAR OLD'S CARD
I hope Caledonia has a good PK.
And probably when you need a guy like this in your line up he's under suspension
HockeyTalk21

Post by HockeyTalk21 »

[quote="Caledonia Fan"]http://www.mississauga.com/sports-story ... -corvairs/

And probably when you need a guy like this in your line up he's under suspension

Hey Caledonia fan the only person who knows about the Corvair lineup on this forum is Shawn Smith who writes for the sachem news. Set a trap and you and Shawn smith are the same guy. Gotcha
ILuvHackey

Post by ILuvHackey »

HockeyTalk21 wrote:
Caledonia Fan wrote:http://www.mississauga.com/sports-story ... -corvairs/

Hey Caledonia fan the only person who knows about the Corvair lineup on this forum is Shawn Smith who writes for the sachem news. Set a trap and you and Shawn smith are the same guy. Gotcha
Huh? Anyone who has been paying attention to twitter knows the guys signed by teams. There's probably been about 10 signings from Caledonia announced.
HockeyDad1

Post by HockeyDad1 »

HockeyTalk21 wrote:

Caledonia announced their signings a week ago. Anyone could have seen it, don't be silly.
Undertaker

Post by Undertaker »

He has actually got nothing because he knows nothing. Trap? All you have proven is that someone can access twitter. I don't know why the adminstrators on this board would allow a posting that is potentially slanderous to remain in view.
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

I'm not sure how you think it's slanderous. There's no proof either way of whether it's Shawn from the Sachem or not.

Besides, if you look at CaledoniaFan's posting history, they share all kinds of stories from all kinds of different publications on different teams in the Shoe. Not sure how you can assume that it's Shawn, plus Shawn has his own login, with his own name on it.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
Undertaker

Post by Undertaker »

RocketGirl wrote:I'm not sure how you think it's slanderous. There's no proof either way of whether it's Shawn from the Sachem or not.

Besides, if you look at CaledoniaFan's posting history, they share all kinds of stories from all kinds of different publications on different teams in the Shoe. Not sure how you can assume that it's Shawn, plus Shawn has his own login, with his own name on it.
I said it was "potentially slanderous" because he/she can't prove who Caledonia Fan is but has chosen to name someone anyway. With this posting a person is accusing the named individual with making every statement that Caledonia Fan has made when it was stated that they are the same person. If this is wrong, then what? I think an apology from HockeyTalk is in order.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

HockeyTalk21 wrote:

Care to take a crack at me? :P
Undertaker

Post by Undertaker »

HockeyTalk21 wrote:

Cat got your tongue?
15timechamps

Post by 15timechamps »

Palardy
HockeyTalk21

Post by HockeyTalk21 »

Undertaker wrote:
HockeyTalk21 wrote:

Cat got your tongue?
Sorry underwear!! I have a life where I can't constantly check the forum! Busy guy.
Undertaker

Post by Undertaker »

Really??? It took you that long to think of something and that is the best you can come up with?
HockeyTalk21

Post by HockeyTalk21 »

If you can read you'll notice I said I'm a busy guy Underwear. Means I can't constantly check the forum 24/7 like you my friend.