Johnathon Schaefer

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

three dog night

Johnathon Schaefer

Post by three dog night »

Thank you to Caledonia from the Ice Dogs and their fans for letting Johnathon Schaefer play for us tonight and he scored a wonder full goal . Good luck in the finals against London,
Port hockey1

Re: Johnathon Schaefer

Post by Port hockey1 »

three dog night wrote:Thank you to Caledonia from the Ice Dogs and their fans for letting Johnathon Schaefer play for us tonight and he scored a wonder full goal . Good luck in the finals against London,
Caledonia always sends great young players to the next level. Props to Caledonia for having this kid on top of his game. He just returned from a nagging injury.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Jean Ratchford

Post by Jean Ratchford »

Another young gifted player who's talent is being fine tuned in Caledonia...#Development
oldtymer

Post by oldtymer »

Jean Ratchford wrote:Another young gifted player who's talent is being fine tuned in Caledonia...#Development
Please spare me .....the O has sent more players down ( 19) than have gone up.. We will call it break even with the Dogs on this one considering Fitzmorris. What an absolute fantastic development job they have done in Caledonia ..Give it up . Enjoy the Sutherland Cup but yawn it was decided in September...
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

oldtymer wrote:
Jean Ratchford wrote:Another young gifted player who's talent is being fine tuned in Caledonia...#Development
Please spare me .....the O has sent more players down ( 19) than have gone up.. We will call it break even with the Dogs on this one considering Fitzmorris. What an absolute fantastic development job they have done in Caledonia ..Give it up . Enjoy the Sutherland Cup but yawn it was decided in September...
Again... Caledonia has developed a long list of young players. A couple of years ago they had a 17 year old(Murphy) lead the league in points.

They also had a helping hand in developing the AHL's top defensemen, who will be a regular in the NHL in the near future.

Get your facts straight, because you're spraying hot air. Wan't to take jabs at them, fine... But at least get your info correct. Because I'm sick of sitting here and reading the false statements that are being made about them!

After all the crying on here this season, it's personal to those kids in Caledonia. Once they get their rings... I'm pretty sure none of them will care what the haters think. After all, you guys are paying to see them play, then whining about them on the internet... Priceless! 8) :smt019
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
ILuvHackey

Post by ILuvHackey »

Congrats Caledonia on "developing" a player who played in the O before he even got to you.

Spare me.

Go smoke some more drugs.
Jean Ratchford

Post by Jean Ratchford »

This fine young lad attributed his suceess so far to his hard work along side of all the older player both with THE Corvairs and the Ice Dogs.... he stated in his interview last night he has learned a lot from them. Believe it or not still doesn't change the fact the Caledonia is a great spot for players that want to win and improve to a higher level
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

ILuvHackey wrote:Congrats Caledonia on "developing" a player who played in the O before he even got to you.

Spare me.

Go smoke some more drugs.
Drugs... Nope, don't do those. I only smoke marijuana. Marijuana that is prescribed by doctors... Go drink your poisonous alcohol, that kills 2.5 million people every year! 8)

BTW: You railroaded this conversation, not me. :smt006
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Jean Ratchford wrote:This fine young lad attributed his suceess so far to his hard work along side of all the older player both with THE Corvairs and the Ice Dogs.... he stated in his interview last night he has learned a lot from them. Believe it or not still doesn't change the fact the Caledonia is a great spot for players that want to win and improve to a higher level
Well stated, the fellow posting under ILuvhockey clearly has an agenda, just ignore the those who are jealous & bitter. 3 peat coming up! :smt004 :smt026 :smt006
ILuvHackey

Post by ILuvHackey »

Port hockey1 wrote:
Jean Ratchford wrote:This fine young lad attributed his suceess so far to his hard work along side of all the older player both with THE Corvairs and the Ice Dogs.... he stated in his interview last night he has learned a lot from them. Believe it or not still doesn't change the fact the Caledonia is a great spot for players that want to win and improve to a higher level
Well stated, the fellow posting under ILuvhockey clearly has an agenda, just ignore the those who are jealous & bitter. 3 peat coming up! :smt004 :smt026 :smt006
Yes, an "agenda"...

One would have to have a stake in an something to have an agenda, dipshit.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

ILuvHackey wrote:
Port hockey1 wrote:
Yes, an "agenda"...

One would have to have a stake in an something to have an agenda, dipshit.
Don't be calling yourself names son. :smt004