Kelly Broderick

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Caledonia Fan

Kelly Broderick

Post by Caledonia Fan »

Niagara Whalers ‏@NiagaraWhalers 23h23 hours ago
Niagara Whalers (The GMHL) sign former OHL Ice Dog and St Catharines "C" defenseman @broderickkelly for the 2016-17 season.

It worked out good for Justin Abraham to play for Halton Ravens (The GMHL) former Caledonia "C" sign a pro contract to play in Sweden Div2
Port hockey1

Re: Kelly Broderick

Post by Port hockey1 »

He'll put up a lot of points in that league.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Caledonia Fan wrote:Niagara Whalers ‏@NiagaraWhalers 23h23 hours ago
Niagara Whalers (The GMHL) sign former OHL Ice Dog and St Catharines "C" defenseman @broderickkelly for the 2016-17 season.

It worked out good for Justin Abraham to play for Halton Ravens (The GMHL) former Caledonia "C" sign a pro contract to play in Sweden Div2
Broderick Kelly not Kelly Broderick haha.
15timechamps

Post by 15timechamps »

Tyler Jackson also from the Falcons will join Broderick on the Niagara whalers
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

15timechamps wrote:Tyler Jackson also from the Falcons will join Broderick on the Niagara whalers
I am sure there will be a bunch of others as well
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Looks like the word about the GMHL has spread. Lots of 21 year olds going that way. Looks like Niagara will have a contender.

Halton will be good again though, they'll get a few of this years Corvairs.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
three dog night

Post by three dog night »

Lincoln has a team now never saw this league but I live close to Lincoln might check them out.
Canuckalhead

Post by Canuckalhead »

All the Jr. B guys will play for free, get gloves, helmets, gas money, sticks and will play a ton. The rest will pay 8 to 10 thousand, pay for all their own equipment and sticks and sit on the bench or be in the stands. Yeah, I really want to put my kid in that situation.
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Canuckalhead wrote:All the Jr. B guys will play for free, get gloves, helmets, gas money, sticks and will play a ton. The rest will pay 8 to 10 thousand, pay for all their own equipment and sticks and sit on the bench or be in the stands. Yeah, I really want to put my kid in that situation.
Yep its a shame for them good for the former Jr B players I guess