Ancaster Rumors

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Port hockey1

Ancaster Rumors

Post by Port hockey1 »

The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
three dog night

Re: Ancaster Rumors

Post by three dog night »

I heard Ancaster wanted to go to tier two or the mid west conference. Will a move to Mountain Arena I prefer the old name help with their crowds.
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

I heard the Avalanche wanting to move and changing there name.
But I thought this was just rink talk.It doesn't really matter where they go Hamilton, Stoney Creek or stay in Ancaster it wouldn't help there attendance.
Playoffs you get more out but regular season you average 150 to 200 maybe. Just the way it is in Hamilton and surrounding areas. Caledonia is in that
surrounding area. They should just stay where they are and turn up the heat that Firestone is cold.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Burlington 06/01/16 ADD Balinson, Max (D) added to team
Burlington 06/01/16 ADD Burnell, Owen (F) added to team

Those will be some big shoes to fill.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

Port hockey1 wrote:Burlington 06/01/16 ADD Balinson, Max (D) added to team

Kuwabara likes to play his top two lines a lot. Balinson and Burnell won't get as much ice time playing in Burlington.
I saw Burlington a lot last year Mark Jooris is a good coach (of the year).
Like I said they play a lot and will be missed. Ancaster must be counting on Hamilton Bulldogs for players.
They are affiliate with Glanbrook JR-C. But never really call players up and if they do they get no ice time.
I was surprise to see the NDJCHL scoring leader and MVP Chris Haigh (Glanbrook) signs with the St George Ravens of the GMHL.
You would think some Golden Horseshoe team looking for offence would give this guy a look.
Having seen him play a lot last year 42-25-50-75pts Welland or Thorold would be a good fit to bad.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Caledonia Fan wrote:
Port hockey1 wrote:Burlington 06/01/16 ADD Balinson, Max (D) added to team

Kuwabara likes to play his top two lines a lot. Balinson and Burnell won't get as much ice time playing in Burlington.
I saw Burlington a lot last year Mark Jooris is a good coach (of the year).
Like I said they play a lot and will be missed. Ancaster must be counting on Hamilton Bulldogs for players.
They are affiliate with Glanbrook JR-C. But never really call players up and if they do they get no ice time.
I was surprise to see the NDJCHL scoring leader and MVP Chris Haigh (Glanbrook) signs with the St George Ravens of the GMHL.
You would think some Golden Horseshoe team looking for offence would give this guy a look.
Having seen him play a lot last year 42-25-50-75pts Welland or Thorold would be a good fit to bad.
The GMHL is getting noticed. They've grabbed several high profile players over the last few years.
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

Good read on Owen Burnell. I heard a good story about what Gomes said about Burlington.

http://www.sachem.ca/sports-story/67456 ... a-cougars/