Connor Bramwell

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Caledonia Fan

Connor Bramwell

Post by Caledonia Fan »

I wonder were Connor played last year? And won a Sutherland Cup at the age of 17.
OH NO Connor you said the bad word 20 year olds.
“I adjusted pretty well to it,” he said. “It’s not my first time out against 20-year-olds.”

http://www.hamiltonnews.com/news-story/ ... in-quebec/
Port hockey1

Re: Connor Bramwell

Post by Port hockey1 »

Great story, glad he's doing well. Are you sure he played for Caledonia... According to most on here they only sign 20 year olds. :P
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Caledonia Fan wrote:I wonder were Connor played last year? And won a Sutherland Cup at the age of 17.
OH NO Connor you said the bad word 20 year olds.
“I adjusted pretty well to it,” he said. “It’s not my first time out against 20-year-olds.”

http://www.hamiltonnews.com/news-story/ ... in-quebec/
Just imagine if Bramwell, Peacock & Gomes would've returned... All three had great seasons by the way. Peacock & Gomes were top scorers for Burlington of the OJHL. :)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
three dog night

Post by three dog night »

Just imagine if Bramwell, Peacock & Gomes would've returned... All three had great seasons by the way. Peacock & Gomes were top scorers for Burlington of the OJHL If they did return wish three players would have been dropped for them.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

three dog night wrote:Just imagine if Bramwell, Peacock & Gomes would've returned... All three had great seasons by the way. Peacock & Gomes were top scorers for Burlington of the OJHL If they did return wish three players would have been dropped for them.
Three just wouldn't have been signed is the most likely case had that happened(imports)
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

Don't forget Austin McEnemy. Caledonia's best defencemen last year. Austin (1997) played for the Quebec Remparts this year.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Caledonia Fan wrote:Don't forget Austin McEnemy. Caledonia's best defencemen last year. Austin (1997) played for the Quebec Remparts this year.
Caledonia sends so many great young players off to higher levels, it gets hard to remember all of them.

But they're 'ruining' this league... :lol: :roll:
Jean Ratchford

Post by Jean Ratchford »

Caledonia Fan wrote:Don't forget Austin McEnemy. Caledonia's best defencemen last year. Austin (1997) played for the Quebec Remparts this year.
Uh excuse me? :lol:
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

Jean Ratchford wrote:
Caledonia Fan wrote:Don't forget Austin McEnemy. Caledonia's best defenceman last year. Austin (1997) played for the Quebec Remparts this year.
Uh excuse me? :lol:
Sorry, second best defenceman last year.
It's been my privilege to watch your boy play the last few years.
Can't think you and your family enough picking Caledonia to play.
And calling Caledonia home for the last few years.
Jean Ratchford

Post by Jean Ratchford »

:smt023