Caledonia a look at next year

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Caledonia Fan

Caledonia a look at next year

Post by Caledonia Fan »

I know a lot of people on this form down on Caledonia about the 20 year old thing.
Listen what Bailey Fletcher has to say about veteran players.
"Despite having only spent a few weeks with the Corvairs, Fletcher said he’s learning quickly from his teammates, who have been accepting of him on the team. He says veteran players like Tait Seguin, Mitchell Fitzmorris and Matt McCartney have gone out of their way to help give him pointers."

And for the developing players thing, another thing people down on Caledonia about. Just look at this list of possible returnees. And some guys graduate from Hagersville, there could be more.

Jake Brown
Quentin Maksimovich
Ryan Punkari
Matt Rimac
Johnathon Schaefer
Jacob Bianchi
Marc Sinclair
Bailey Fletcher
Dometic Evangelista
Michall Arch

One thing about Caledonia they call up there APs and play them giving them valuable experience. St Catherines is good at this to. Something I would like to see more from Ancaster.

http://www.sachem.ca/sports-story/64102 ... -fletcher/
three dog night

Re: Caledonia a look at next year

Post by three dog night »

I think Johnathon Schaefer will be with the Niagara Ice Dogs next season.
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Last edited by GOJHLfan1 on Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cali vairs!

Post by Cali vairs! »

From what I've heard since is going west to play and jake brown may not come back next year. Could be all new faces. I expect punki back, same as fletch, and maybe mackismovich. But some of the 19 year olds may be limited to come back because the team is gonna want to get really good 20 year olds
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

If they all come back that's only 4, Brown, Maksimovich, Punkari and Sinclair. that leaves lot of room for 5 more 20 year olds.
They won the last two Sutherland Cups with 7 20 year olds and 9 20 year olds last year.
Last edited by Caledonia Fan on Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Caledonia Fan wrote:I know a lot of people on this form down on Caledonia about the 20 year old thing.
Listen what Bailey Fletcher has to say about veteran players.
"Despite having only spent a few weeks with the Corvairs, Fletcher said he’s learning quickly from his teammates, who have been accepting of him on the team. He says veteran players like Tait Seguin, Mitchell Fitzmorris and Matt McCartney have gone out of their way to help give him pointers."

And for the developing players thing, another thing people down on Caledonia about. Just look at this list of possible returnees. And some guys graduate from Hagersville, there could be more.

Jake Brown
Quentin Maksimovich
Ryan Punkari
Matt Rimac
Johnathon Schaefer
Jacob Bianchi
Marc Sinclair
Bailey Fletcher
Dometic Evangelista
Michall Arch

One thing about Caledonia they call up there APs and play them giving them valuable experience. St Catherines is good at this to. Something I would like to see more from Ancaster.

http://www.sachem.ca/sports-story/64102 ... -fletcher/
Well said Caledonia fan!
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

GOJHLfan1 wrote:21-5. 9 20 year olds is new rule

http://www.wellandtribune.ca/2016/03/29 ... e-per-team
Caledonia's GM made many great points. Well stated! Who were the other four teams to vote against the rule?

And Toffolo... It was fine when he had a few teams full of 20 year olds... What a hypocrite! :roll:
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102