Don't let them do to the GOJHL want they did to CCHL 2 (EOJHL)

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Caledonia Fan

Don't let them do to the GOJHL want they did to CCHL 2 (EOJHL)

Post by Caledonia Fan »

All this talk the last while on 20 year olds, OHL players, Caledonia dominating the whole league,two conference and such.
I don't know if much people on this form know what happen to the EOJHL. Now it's the CCHL 2 (JR-B). Must read H F Boards Canadian Junior Hockey Form the CCHL 2 2015/2016.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95
Port hockey1

Re: Don't let them do to the GOJHL want they did to CCHL 2 (EOJHL)

Post by Port hockey1 »

Caledonia Fan wrote:All this talk the last while on 20 year olds, OHL players, Caledonia dominating the whole league,two conference and such.
I don't know if much people on this form know what happen to the EOJHL. Now it's the CCHL 2 (JR-B). Must read H F Boards Canadian Junior Hockey Form the CCHL 2 2015/2016.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95
The league will do whatever it wants, it always does. Let them make all the rules they wan't. I'll be laughing when Caledonia still has the best team in the league.

Rushing rules based on one team, and how one season wen't only further proves what a joke this league's front office has become. :smt030 :smt031
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
ILuvHackey

Post by ILuvHackey »

The GOJHL is trying to get Jr. A status, not become an affiliate of the OJ. This is pretty unfounded.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

ILuvHackey wrote:The GOJHL is trying to get Jr. A status, not become an affiliate of the OJ. This is pretty unfounded.
And apparently the OJHL is doing everything it can to block this league from getting Jr.A status. I don't see why. Why can't the OJHL be one league, and the GOJHL the other league?

Scrap the Sutherland Cup and get in on the same Cup the OJHL battles for. I believe there's currently two leagues playing for that cup?... So why not just re-classify this league and add them into the mix?
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
ILuvHackey

Post by ILuvHackey »

Port hockey1 wrote:
ILuvHackey wrote:The GOJHL is trying to get Jr. A status, not become an affiliate of the OJ. This is pretty unfounded.
And apparently the OJHL is doing everything it can to block this league from getting Jr.A status. I don't see why. Why can't the OJHL be one league, and the GOJHL the other league?

Scrap the Sutherland Cup and get in on the same Cup the OJHL battles for. I believe there's currently two leagues playing for that cup?... So why not just re-classify this league and add them into the mix?
Because the OJ gets to poach players from the GOJHL in the "A-B Agreement" and only pay a small development fee to the Junior B team. I heard it was basically nothing. Whereas if they had to "trade" for them like teams within the leagues do, players cost thousands of dollars.

And on top of that, it gives them a leg up on GOJHL teams when it comes time to recruit. They just flood the ranks with camp invitations and most kids pick OJ camps over GOJ camps because of the "A". Makes things easy. When you see GOJHL teams land good AAA Major Midget players from the GTHL, they worked their ass off to get them.