NF Canucks Trash Dressing Room

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Cali vairs!

Re: NF Canucks Trash Dressing Room

Post by Cali vairs! »

What a joke. Can't compete on the ice so they have to take it off the ice. Even though that their frustrated that doesn't mean to trash the dressing room. The other part of this is that they got showed up. After the 8th goal we celebrated and it would've frustrated anybody. But I Beleive that the only reason that we did that was because once they beat us each time they celebrated like they won the whole thing. Payback is a u know what.
Vairs61

Post by Vairs61 »

I hold the coach and captain responsible for these actions. The league should come hard on this organization for this conduct. This is a black eye for the league, this should never happen.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Real classy group of kids Frank has there. I hope Caledonia runs the score up in game 4!

A bunch of self entitled little punks! That's not a part of hockey. That's having no sportsmanship and zero class!!

I hope Caledonia fans sing the old good bye song as the clock winds down in game 4. Future employers, take note of the 2015-2016 Niagara Falls Canucks roster. It would be a very wise decision to make. :smt029

Go Corvairs, give em a good physical whooping on the ice! :smt021 :smt021
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Did they forget Caledonia still has to come back to Niagara Falls for 1 more game? I am sure they wont seek revenge because they are going to sweep the series but still.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

As was mentioned on twitter; Didn't see Pelham trashing the place after being blown out!

Bunch of punks, should all face criminal charges! I hope the team gets sanctioned for this. The Niagara Falls Organization should also be asking all of their players to toss in $20 each for those two people who had to clean up after them!

I hope the OJHL takes them, this league has enough black eye's as it is!! A disgrace to the GOJHL!!! :smt023 :smt023 :smt023
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Cali vairs! wrote:What a joke. Can't compete on the ice so they have to take it off the ice. Even though that their frustrated that doesn't mean to trash the dressing room. The other part of this is that they got showed up. After the 8th goal we celebrated and it would've frustrated anybody. But I Beleive that the only reason that we did that was because once they beat us each time they celebrated like they won the whole thing. Payback is a u know what.
I agree. Nothing wrong with celebrating putting the game away. These kids deserve to celebrate, they aren't robots.

Niagara Falls, you make me sick!!! :smt078 :smt074
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Sore losers is what they are. Were losing in series to Welland 2 years ago and they went and poured skate shavings on Wellands bench before the one game and now this.
Last edited by GOJHLfan1 on Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cali vairs!

Post by Cali vairs! »

I hope personally game 4 we don't do anything stupid after he game either like they did (usually not our strong suit). I would rather show them up on the ice and make them look like Pelham than retaliate off the ice. Before the game I had a lot of respect for niagra falls and what they have did this year. Now that respect is all gone because of these stupid actions.
BeenThereDoneThat

Post by BeenThereDoneThat »

The Corvairs would never be allowed to act in the same fashion. Rizz has respect for all his opponents and
would never tolerate such action with his players.
Frank, take your team and go Tier 2, nobody will miss you or your gang of thugs. :smt097

Bring Terry back. :smt038 :smt038
GojhlFan74

Post by GojhlFan74 »

I have a "Leave It Like You Found It" rule. We got afew complaints from arenas in the past on how we left water bottles and orange peels everywhere. So I take pride now in leaving it like you found it. Not the arena staffs fault with how the game is played on the ice.
canucksplayer

Post by canucksplayer »

Port hockey1 wrote:
Real classy group of kids Frank has there. I hope Caledonia runs the score up in game 4!

A bunch of self entitled little punks! That's not a part of hockey. That's having no sportsmanship and zero class!!

I hope Caledonia fans sing the old good bye song as the clock winds down in game 4. Future employers, take note of the 2015-2016 Niagara Falls Canucks roster. It would be a very wise decision to make. :smt029

Ok I would like to clear this all up seeing as I wouldve been the only person here to witness what happened first hand. After the loss, one of our players was very frustrated and kicked the garbage can. He obviously had no idea what was in it and some dip spit hit the wall and went all over two of our players clothes. He immediately regretted his decisions and tried to clean it up the best he could. We gathered the garbage that spilled in a neat pile and tried to remove the dip spit but we had no supplies to do so.

Now for the vandalism part, our theory is that one employee was mad she had to do her job and clean up the dip spit that she makes up accusations that clearly never happened. There is literally no evidence of us breaking mirrors or paper towel dispensers. If we did do that, wouldnt there be pictures and wouldnt our team been informed about this straight away from a reputable source? not nearly 24 hours later on some random TWITTER RUMOUR page. We're obviously sorry about the garbage but if you think this is the first time that has happened you're clueless.

Its been made to sound like we went into the room with baseball bats to destroy it for something that happened on the ice, are you kidding me???? We're all hockey players with nothing but the utmost respect for the arena and arena staff that makes all of our hockey dreams possible.

As for Port Hockey, you may be the most clueless person I have ever seen in my entire life, you better believe us players see what you say and just laugh at you. You should be ashamed for calling all of us "self entitled little punks" for one accident. Also love how a grown man is calling for one group of kids to give another group of kids a "good PHYSICAL whooping", wow should we go to the police?
Cali vairs!

Post by Cali vairs! »

Well their is a pic of a broken dispenser and it was recognized by Murdaca on Twitter. If he the arena staff broke it do u think that he would of denied it then rather than saying it didn't look like much? And spilling the garbage. Don't u think if u didn't have the tools u could've notified a arena staff member and told them about it so they could go clean it up after? I know it would've had to be cleaned later but it would of shown more respect if u told the staff before getting on it bus and leaving it.
canucksplayer

Post by canucksplayer »

Cali vairs! wrote:Well their is a pic of a broken dispenser and it was recognized by Murdaca on Twitter. If he the arena staff broke it do u think that he would of denied it then rather than saying it didn't look like much? And spilling the garbage. Don't u think if u didn't have the tools u could've notified a arena staff member and told them about it so they could go clean it up after? I know it would've had to be cleaned later but it would of shown more respect if u told the staff before getting on it bus and leaving it.
No one broke a dispenser, Joe doesn't even play on our team anymore he was never in the room, I think what he was saying was that the thing has been broken all year, but to be honest I never noticed it
Cali vairs!

Post by Cali vairs! »

It may very well have been broken all year long. Wasn't Joe at the game? Somebody told he they saw him during intermission heading down to the room but I'm not sure.
canucksplayer

Post by canucksplayer »

He was there for the first and second but we have a strict rule about players and staff only allowed in the room during games so he was never in it. I can see why you guys would be upset all I wanted to say was that we didn't vandalize anything we would never do that, but we do feel bad about the dip spit
Cali vairs!

Post by Cali vairs! »

Yea it's just the way that it had to come out. It looks really bad that pictures on Twitter revealed what happened. Like you said theirs no proof I you guys did vandalize anything but their hadn't been a lot of love in the series and throughout the year so you never know what could happen. Escpecially with the idiotic actions of McCabe last game. Atleast you are trying to clear the air of the situation
canucksplayer

Post by canucksplayer »

Cali vairs! wrote:Yea it's just the way that it had to come out. It looks really bad that pictures on Twitter revealed what happened. Like you said theirs no proof I you guys did vandalize anything but their hadn't been a lot of love in the series and throughout the year so you never know what could happen. Escpecially with the idiotic actions of McCabe last game. Atleast you are trying to clear the air of the situation
I understand that but the picture just shows a fallen dispenser, I can promise you we didnt do anything to vandalize that room, if we did we wouldnt be trying to defend ourselves, we're not dumb we know vandalizing a room does nothing except for make the employees jobs harder...
GojhlFan74

Post by GojhlFan74 »

It was only reported a day later because the arena staff didn't report it to there boss or Us (Corvairs) they went straight to the county, so we didn't hear about it until Twitter as well then went to the arena staff and seen pictures and heard the story. As for this "she was mad she just had to do her job" but "we have nothing but respect for the arena staff" doesn't really make sense... Respect would of been telling someone what you did... Coach, EQ staff, trainers, or rink staff? More embarrassed for the team staff who checked over the room before leaving and didn't say anything to the arena staff on there way out.. You walk right by them.
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

I have no way of knowing what you're saying is or isn't true, but I wouldn't say that you didn't have anything to clean the spit off the walls. There's clearly some toilet paper, or paper towel, in this picture that you could have used.
Attachments
CeB-fQXUAAAijZX.jpg
CeB-fQXUAAAijZX.jpg (21.5 KiB) Viewed 14898 times
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

canucksplayer wrote:
Port hockey1 wrote:

Ok I would like to clear this all up seeing as I wouldve been the only person here to witness what happened first hand. After the loss, one of our players was very frustrated and kicked the garbage can. He obviously had no idea what was in it and some dip spit hit the wall and went all over two of our players clothes. He immediately regretted his decisions and tried to clean it up the best he could. We gathered the garbage that spilled in a neat pile and tried to remove the dip spit but we had no supplies to do so.

Now for the vandalism part, our theory is that one employee was mad she had to do her job and clean up the dip spit that she makes up accusations that clearly never happened. There is literally no evidence of us breaking mirrors or paper towel dispensers. If we did do that, wouldnt there be pictures and wouldnt our team been informed about this straight away from a reputable source? not nearly 24 hours later on some random TWITTER RUMOUR page. We're obviously sorry about the garbage but if you think this is the first time that has happened you're clueless.

Its been made to sound like we went into the room with baseball bats to destroy it for something that happened on the ice, are you kidding me???? We're all hockey players with nothing but the utmost respect for the arena and arena staff that makes all of our hockey dreams possible.

As for Port Hockey, you may be the most clueless person I have ever seen in my entire life, you better believe us players see what you say and just laugh at you. You should be ashamed for calling all of us "self entitled little punks" for one accident. Also love how a grown man is calling for one group of kids to give another group of kids a "good PHYSICAL whooping", wow should we go to the police?
Clueless... Sure kid, by the way: At 17-20, you're not children. You know right from wrong and trashing that dressing room was classless. Saying the team didn't do it... I don't know about that.

I've ruffled a lot of players and staffs feathers over the years, so take a number!
canucksplayer

Post by canucksplayer »

Ok well the whole point of this was to speak for my team and tell everyone what happened.....
we didnt vandalize anything, the player who kicked the garbage can was obviously upset and made a mistake. We are sorry at what happened but we shouldn't be all getting ripped apart over a mistake..
HockeyTalk21

Post by HockeyTalk21 »

Guess Ill have a quick chat with my nephew on the Canucks!