GOJHL Record?

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Port hockey1

GOJHL Record?

Post by Port hockey1 »

Caledonia out-shot Pelham 40-3 in the 1st period. Is that a record?

Or how about having 70+ shots on goal in all four games... That must be a record...

Tim, you make me sick! :smt078 :smt097

If Pelham is allowed to stay in the league after this, it will only confirm the league's all about the money. I don't know how their owner sleeps at night, or looks in the mirror! :smt096 :smt096 :smt073 :smt073 :smt093

I feel so bad for those kids. Why does the OHA let their owner do this to them? I think the players and their family's deserve answers.

I'm just glad this joker isn't associated with Port Colborne anymore.
:oops: :oops: :oops: :smt023 :smt023 :smt023

R.I.P. Pelham Panthers organization, it died two years ago. :smt095 :smt095 :smt051 :smt051 :smt051
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Re: GOJHL Record?

Post by Port hockey1 »

btw; 67 shots surrendered through 2 periods. Bravo Pelham ownership, bravo. :smt078 :smt078 :smt031 :smt031 :smt031 :smt097
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

13-0 final. Shots on goal were 104-18.

Curtains. I'll post the series stats later tonight. Thank gawd that's over!
Beehive

Post by Beehive »

Looks like the fat lady has serenaded the Panthers for this year as the Corvairs put 104 shots on net and rang up a baker's dozen goals in a 13-0 romp.
Beehive

Post by Beehive »

Sorry Port! I see that I was slow on the draw.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

And Caledonia managed to mangle Pelham like they did without a top 3 forward(40 goal man, Brown), and without their top defensemen(A.Brown)

All four games without two of their best players, and the series was still that lopsided. Pelham is a disgrace!!!
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

Port hockey1 wrote:Caledonia out-shot Pelham 40-3 in the 1st period. Is that a record?

Or how about having 70+ shots on goal in all four games... That must be a record...
From what I can tell, Scott doesn't specifically track those stats, perhaps it's something that could be added to the Record Books. I also don't see anything about most goals scored or allowed in a series. But on quick glance, Stephen Harvey has now set the new record for most saves in a period at 35 for the first period.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

RocketGirl wrote:
Port hockey1 wrote:Caledonia out-shot Pelham 40-3 in the 1st period. Is that a record?

From what I can tell, Scott doesn't specifically track those stats, perhaps it's something that could be added to the Record Books. I also don't see anything about most goals scored or allowed in a series. But on quick glance, Stephen Harvey has now set the new record for most saves in a period at 35 for the first period.
Thanks RG, Harvey is a warrior. I have a lot of respect for that young man. :)