Mr.Toffolo

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

HockeyTalk21

Mr.Toffolo

Post by HockeyTalk21 »

Tim Toffolo was getting a little lippy on the social media tonightI see. Pelham lost game 1 9-1 and outshot 79-9. Would love to hear Port Hockey1 thoughts!
Port hockey1

Re: Mr.Toffolo

Post by Port hockey1 »

HockeyTalk21 wrote:T. T. was getting a little lippy on the social media tonightI see. Pelham lost game 1 9-1 and outshot 79-9. Would love to hear Port Hockey1 thoughts!
The guy's his own worst enemy. The top teams from the West and Mid-West would crush his house league team just as bad.

He's the one who put this group together. It's on him. But try telling buddy's ego that. It's everyone else's fault with this guy, every time something happens.

His team can't even compete with Welland or Thorold. Lambton Shores would score 10+ goals on them. These kids must be very upset. But I hope they aren't fooled. They were promised they'd be a part of a re-building team. That was said before last season. It isn't a re-build when the players refuse to return. :roll: :roll: :roll:

There's one person at fault here, I'm not naming him... But everyone knows his name!!!

Many players form the Pirates/Panthers have simply quit playing hockey to get out of their situations. I have deep roots in the community and I've heard from players, parents, city officials, etc. It's always the same story of broken promises, manipulation, lies, power tripping, etc.

There's a reason why the players won't return. There's a reason why the former players went to Jr.C, and/or quit. Those same reasons are why nobody in the Golden Horseshoe will say anything good about a certain Pelham person, off the record.

As long as the OHA lets this continue the OJHL will be laughing at us. Because they know it makes the GOJHL look like a joke!

I mean, how can the OHA gripe about the GMHL when they have Pelham in their league? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Buddy can go on twitter and blame everyone from Caledonia to Obama. We all know who the problem is here. Very fitting that guy uses twit ter to rant. 8) :lol: :lol: :smt006
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

I see they were whining about the refs. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Then the shot count... Don't worry, they got your shot on goal in the 2nd period, and all 3 that were on goal in the 3rd. 8) 8) 8) 8)

Maybe the team goal for game 2 is 10 shots on goal... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I don't blame the players. They're doing their very best out there. I feel very badly for them. We all know who's fault this is! :wink: :!:
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
HockeyTalk21

Post by HockeyTalk21 »

I hear from one if the Pelham Panthers player that goaltender Stephen Harvey was seen in the parking lot throwing punches with a teammate after the loss...frustration setting in?
GojhlFan74

Post by GojhlFan74 »

How bout Mussat blew a snot rocket after the 9th goal at one of our players, then in the box stepped on hores stick 4 times and broke it in front of the ref... Tough night for the kid...(he must not know that here in Caledonia the kids don't pay for sticks like they do in Pelham)
CorvairEnvy

Post by CorvairEnvy »

Come on now .. That's only a good blog story if the Corvairs did that! It would headline news.
CorvairCowards

Post by CorvairCowards »

crazy - a NEW caledonia account pops up and has one post.

how many accounts do you have/time that you keep replying to yourself?

Cowardonia 91 crosschecked 14 in the back of the neck which led to the incident.

Only joke bigger than Pelham is the Cowardonia equipment guy who chirps all game every game. Talk about a stain on the league
HockeyTalk21

Post by HockeyTalk21 »

CorvairCowards wrote:crazy - a NEW caledonia account pops up and has one post.

Cowardonia 91 crosschecked 14 in the back of the neck which led to the incident.

Only joke bigger than Pelham is the Cowardonia equipment guy who chirps all game every game. Talk about a stain on the league
You must be #14's dad! Sorry your son got a travesty! Or is this another account created by Tim?!
HockeyTalk21

Post by HockeyTalk21 »

And didn't Pelham know that there suppose to switch jerseys back again? I saw a picture of both teams in wake ups with white jerseys on. Pelham was suppose to go back to Green!
GojhlFan74

Post by GojhlFan74 »

Ouch you coward is right lol... I literally can't even say anything to Pelham players because I already feel bad enough for them... I'm also a lot older then these players now so I don't really chirp much anymore.. If this was afew years ago then guilty... Also this is my only account bud. Thanks for coming out for your "one post account"
GojhlFan74

Post by GojhlFan74 »

Also Hore (91) did not start the incident, Mussat Blew a snot rocket in Davis Browns face after our 7th goal (not 9th sorry I usually don't even keep track against you guys) Hore watched it.. And usually on any team in and sport you stick up for your team mates so obviously Hore addressed Mussat.. but you're right Coward... Hore / Caledonia always starts it!! Can't wait for tonight!
CorvairCowards

Post by CorvairCowards »

Right. Cowardonia couldn't possibly do wrong. Never have never will

Maybe if you stopped using the same "..." in every post it wouldnt be a dead giveaway you have more than one account. At least we know it isnt you counting the shots on goal because you cant count past 10 anyways
GojhlFan74

Post by GojhlFan74 »

listen to you eh bud, I'm ashamed I have 1 account on this forum. I'd need more fingers and toes to count past 10!! That would also require you guys to put together a team better than my beer league team... Just a poor poor loser I apologize in advance for tonight...
CorvairEnvy

Post by CorvairEnvy »

LMAO---
Confidence is silent - Insecurities are loud!
Sorry I've only ever posted once.
Also-I only have one account as well for the record.

I try not to let the bitterness and jealousy kill my
Spirit for an amazing organization and hockey team.
Jealousy is a good indication that the Corvairs are
doing things right. As people never seem to post
bad crap about any losing team! Fact is the boys are
working on winning a Sutherland Cup not a popularity
contest.

Yes we have a team
Full of OHL & 20 year old. It's "allowed"FTR.
Yes we have a rich owner. Get over it! If money could
Buy a winning team then The LEAF's would have many more Cups!
Yes we have a GM who works all year around to
Build up this team. Yes we have a coach who was the
Captain of a NHL team. Yes we have a equipment manager that bleeds blue & Gold for a team he loves.
Should we aplogize for any of this? Nope!
This is all common knowledge time to move on...

Clearly were the ONlY team that has ever entered
the sin bin or been ejected from a game right?
Clearly we always have the best refs and they are always
fair and never miss a call or get one wrong!?

What's not right is the personal attacks on this team &
Organization. So many judgemental negative comments.
I'm proud to be apart of this organization. I can guarantee that any of you on the outside would also be if you
had the oppoutnty to be so lucky.

Carrie
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

CorvairEnvy wrote:LMAO---

contest.

Yes we have a team
Captain of a NHL team. Yes we have a equipment manager that bleeds blue & Gold for a team he loves.

I'm proud to be apart of this organization. I can guarantee that any of you on the outside would also be if you

Carrie
I agree with most of this about the jealousy and stuff but all of that is not 100% true. There is numerous posts including this one stating that Pelham is an embarrassment to this league and such. I know there are a few threads about Welland sucking this year to.
ILuvHackey

Post by ILuvHackey »

CorvairEnvy wrote: Yes we have a rich owner. Get over it! If money could
Except the NHL has a salary cap and junior doesn't......... so there's zero logic in this.
ILuvHackey

Post by ILuvHackey »

Just pointing that out. Nothing bad to say about Caledonia. They win, by the rules.

I would say I'd like the league to change to a younger league, but it's a more personal opinion.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

GojhlFan74 wrote:How bout Mussat blew a snot rocket after the 9th goal at one of our players, then in the box stepped on hores stick 4 times and broke it in front of the ref... Tough night for the kid...(he must not know that here in Caledonia the kids don't pay for sticks like they do in Pelham)
Sad, the OHA that is... For letting this circus continue! :smt096 :smt096 :smt096 :smt100

And blowing snot, I hope he gets a long suspension! Harvey should grab his blocker and look for his team's owner! :smt004 :smt004
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

CorvairCowards wrote:crazy - a NEW caledonia account pops up and has one post.

Your user name says it all!!! Hello Tim! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

GojhlFan74 wrote:Also Hore (91) did not start the incident, Mussat Blew a snot rocket in Davis Browns face after our 7th goal (not 9th sorry I usually don't even keep track against you guys) Hore watched it.. And usually on any team in and sport you stick up for your team mates so obviously Hore addressed Mussat.. but you're right Coward... Hore / Caledonia always starts it!! Can't wait for tonight!
Well said, tell buddy to take his house league team to the GMHL. :lol: :lol: 8)
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

CorvairCowards wrote:Right. Cowardonia couldn't possibly do wrong. Never have never will

Maybe if you stopped using the same "..." in every post it wouldnt be a dead giveaway you have more than one account. At least we know it isnt you counting the shots on goal because you cant count past 10 anyways
We know you can't, never 10 shots on goal for Pelham! Will they get to 9 again in game 2? :lol:

Take your frustrations to Pelham's pathetic owner... But that's probably you! :lol: :lol:
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

CorvairEnvy wrote:LMAO---

contest.

Yes we have a team

Carrie
Well said, don't let Tim's minions get to you. :)
jax

Post by jax »

We all know who Tim is and what he is about! Personally I'm beyond tired of reading all about him and his antics.
I just hope no one gets seriously hurt.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Hopefully the OHA summons him to a meeting after the playoffs. If Buffalo's in, Pelham should be out!
HockeyTalk21

Re: Mr.Toffolo Promises better team

Post by HockeyTalk21 »

Harvey was introduced to the Panthers through one of his coaches in B.C. who knew Pelham head coach Paul MacLean. The 19-year-old made the move to the GOJHL after spending last season split between the Peninsula Panthers and Victoria Cougars in the Vancouver Island Junior Hockey League.

As for his future aspirations in the game, Harvey has school on his mind.

“I’d obviously like to obtain a scholarship, if I could,” he said. “I’m from B.C. so obviously the (Tier II) BCHL would be a good fit, but I don’t want to hurt my development and be a backup.”

After facing 1,814 shots in 40 games this season, Toffolo believes his goaltender will be well prepared for next season.

“When we’re a better hockey team next year, when we go through the recruiting process and recruit a lot of older guys for next year, when a player like Stephen Harvey only has to face 30 or 40 shots next year, it certainly changes how things happen,” he said. “All of a sudden he’s gone from facing tons of shots to now he’s got to face what’s normal and reap the benefits of this year.”

But first, a few bags of ice and a bottle of Ibuprofen for the young man.
Port hockey1

Re: Mr.Toffolo Promises better team

Post by Port hockey1 »

HockeyTalk21 wrote:Harvey was introduced to the Panthers through one of his coaches in B.C. who knew Pelham head coach Paul MacLean. The 19-year-old made the move to the GOJHL after spending last season split between the Peninsula Panthers and Victoria Cougars in the Vancouver Island Junior Hockey League.

As for his future aspirations in the game, Harvey has school on his mind.

“I’d obviously like to obtain a scholarship, if I could,” he said. “I’m from B.C. so obviously the (Tier II) BCHL would be a good fit, but I don’t want to hurt my development and be a backup.”

After facing 1,814 shots in 40 games this season, Toffolo believes his goaltender will be well prepared for next season.

“When we’re a better hockey team next year, when we go through the recruiting process and recruit a lot of older guys for next year, when a player like Stephen Harvey only has to face 30 or 40 shots next year, it certainly changes how things happen,” he said. “All of a sudden he’s gone from facing tons of shots to now he’s got to face what’s normal and reap the benefits of this year.”

But first, a few bags of ice and a bottle of Ibuprofen for the young man.
I'm holding him to that. I'm expecting these older players to be there, no excuses! I also doubt Harvey will return. I guess time will tell, but I expect more of the same next season in Pelham.
Canuckalhead

Post by Canuckalhead »

When is Toffolo going to stop be a liar? To say that he is going to recruit older players for next season is a joke. Who would want to play there?? Every year they all want out, so this year will be no different. I hope the Mayor and Town Council have finally realized that he pulled the wool over their eyes and that he is a complete fraud. He has embarrassed the entire Town of Pelham and they should be using everything in their power to get him out of there before they open a new facility.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Canuckalhead wrote:When is Toffolo going to stop be a liar? To say that he is going to recruit older players for next season is a joke. Who would want to play there?? Every year they all want out, so this year will be no different. I hope the Mayor and Town Council have finally realized that he pulled the wool over their eyes and that he is a complete fraud. He has embarrassed the entire Town of Pelham and they should be using everything in their power to get him out of there before they open a new facility.
I'm glad others can see through him too. 8)
Blades

Post by Blades »

I am closing this topic. I am weary of all the bashing taking place in this particular topic and some name calling as well. Play nice or don't bother posting.
Thanks!
Volunteers built Noah's Ark, professionals built the Titanic