Pelham, Just the numbers

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Port hockey1

Pelham, Just the numbers

Post by Port hockey1 »

Here's a list of Pelham stats from this season. It's no secret that I feel they should be banned from the league for failure to ice a competitive team.

So I decided to show the unbiased stats on Pelham. It's up to you, the readers to decide if they think the OHA needs to take action here.

Record: 1-41-0-4

Goals for: 99
Goals against: 341

Games they've scored only 1 goal or less: 20
Games they've scored 4 or more goals: 6
Games they've surrendered 10 goals or more: 12

Times they've been shutout: 3

Games they've surrendered 50 shots or more: 22
Games they've been held to less than 20 shots on goal: 11
Games they've had at least 30 shots on goal: 8
Games they've out-shot their opponents in: 2

Power play goals scored: 18
Power play percent: 7.8%(26)
Penalty kill percent: 73.7%(24)

Their number one goalies numbers: 1-31-0, 7.36 GAA, .858 SV%

Their leading scorer has 31 points.
Their second leading scorer has 20 points.

Players with 10 goals or more: 2
Players with 10 assists or more: 4

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those are just the numbers. Does this look like a Jr.B hockey team?

Note: Players and their family members- This is not a slight directed towards any of you in any way, shape or form. It is simply the truth being stated that this is not a Jr.B caliber hockey team. It hasn't been for two years now.

I have nothing but respect for the players of Pelham who've had to go through such an awful season. You've all done your very best and you all deserve a lot of credit for sticking around and playing through this mess of a season.

It would've been understandable had a walkout happened, similar to the one in Flint(OHL) this season.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102