goalie34

LOL

Post by goalie34 »

Previous PM in history
StCathFalcons
goalie 34
Sent: Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:09 pm
Recipient: Port hockey1

I haven't been on for a little while, so I missed what the idiot from St Catharines posted on youtube re: the family of the recently deceased player.

I don't want to post on the forum because there's no need to stir the pot more. But can you send me the link that they posted on.

Either way, that person does NOT represent Falcon fans as a whole. Hopefully all know that.

Guy who uses an entire hockey teams name as his user name tells someone else that they don't speak for an entire team. Thanks for the chuckle.
nfnucks99

Re: LOL

Post by nfnucks99 »

Why are you even posting this. All you're doing is bringing up the fact yet again that you made a joke about a deseased player.
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

You mean the joke about the attendance in Caledonia, a joke about the attendance that made the admin here reply with.....
Re: Falcons @ Corvairs
Postby Administrator » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:07 am

For God's sakes people. It was a joke, a funny one at that. You guys seem like a typical SJW LOOKING for a reason to be offended.

I don't even have the back story on this but I could EASILY see that this joke was poking fun at the poor attendance in Caledonia.

Sheesh, relax.
----
Administrator
http://www.westernontariohockey.com
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

But seriously who names themselves after the entire team? President Brent Archer, is that you? Seems like the only person who might have the right to do that. Still would be strange though.
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

goalie34 wrote:Guy who uses an entire hockey teams name as his user name tells someone else that they don't speak for an entire team. Thanks for the chuckle.
Well, I'm RG and people assume I speak for the Rockets, but I don't. My opinion is my opinion, and perhaps some share it, but not everyone.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
HockeyTalk21

Post by HockeyTalk21 »

nfnucks99 wrote:Why are you even posting this. All you're doing is bringing up the fact yet again that you made a joke about a deseased player.
I have to agree with this statement. Buddy you just need to stop with this. Not a funny joke...learn some respect
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

nfnucks99 wrote:Why are you even posting this. All you're doing is bringing up the fact yet again that you made a joke about a deseased player.
Exactly! Admin is fully aware of this idiot. He looked over his posting history last week and said he didn't see a problem with it.

I urge the members of this forum to get on Admin, and have him ban this troll. He only posts for the sole reason of inciting. And the things he does it over, at the expense of a deceased kids family!!!

I've so had enough of this. I'll be writing to my local chapter of anonymous and I'll be asking them to expose this pos.(goalie34)

The part I find the most disturbing though is The Forum Administrator doesn't see a problem with this inciters posts. That takes the cake. My reply to him was simply "fair enough", as it's his forum. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Last edited by Port hockey1 on Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

goalie34 wrote:You mean the joke about the attendance in Caledonia, a joke about the attendance that made the admin here reply with.....
Re: Falcons @ Corvairs
Postby Administrator » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:07 am

For God's sakes people. It was a joke, a funny one at that. You guys seem like a typical SJW LOOKING for a reason to be offended.

I don't even have the back story on this but I could EASILY see that this joke was poking fun at the poor attendance in Caledonia.

Sheesh, relax.
----
Administrator
http://www.westernontariohockey.com
Yup, that's the one. I'm sure the Norrie family was real pleased with that comment too. Some people have zero class.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

Port hockey1 wrote:
Exactly! Admin is fully aware of this idiot. He looked over his posting history last week and said he didn't see a problem with it.

I urge the members of this forum to get on Admin, and have him ban this troll. He only posts for the sole reason of inciting. And the things he does it over, at the expense of a deceased kids family!!!

I've so had enough of this. I'll be writing to my local chapter of anonymous and I'll be asking them to expose this pos.(goalie34)

The part I find the most disturbing though is The Forum Administrator doesn't see a problem with this inciters posts. That takes the cake. My reply to him was simply "fair enough", as it's his forum. :oops: :oops: :oops:
You're the one that made it about the family. If you're looking for an idiot please hold up a mirror. Oh, yeah, you;ll find a troll by doing the same thing too.

Everything in this post just proves it.
Last edited by goalie34 on Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

RocketGirl wrote:
goalie34 wrote:Guy who uses an entire hockey teams name as his user name tells someone else that they don't speak for an entire team. Thanks for the chuckle.
Well, I'm RG and people assume I speak for the Rockets, but I don't. My opinion is my opinion, and perhaps some share it, but not everyone.
Your name includes your team but isn't your team name. I would fin it strange too if your user name was StrathRockets, but as it is, it seems pretty normal.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

goalie34 wrote:
Port hockey1 wrote:

You're the one that made it about the family. If you're looking for an idiot please hold up a mirror. Oh, yeah, you;ll find a troll by doing the same thing too.

Everything in this post just proves it.
You can spin things how ever you want, but the fact is half of the league would like to know who you are. Everyone knows what happened. And who brought these old threads back up?

You aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer. But that's what I expect from a classless loser. 8)
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

goalie34 wrote:
RocketGirl wrote:
Your name includes your team but isn't your team name. I would fin it strange too if your user name was StrathRockets, but as it is, it seems pretty normal.
Probably someone who's high up in the Falcons organization. But you find it strange... Who are you, a lot of people would like a face to face. Internet trolls think they're anonymous, until anonymous lets everyone know who you are.

Believe me, when I find out who you are, the league will know! Wan't to make classless comments, well have fun watching over your shoulder at the rinks. Because I know for a fact that a lot of people are hurting to know who you are.

I've already taken steps to fill them in. Good luck, you need it! :smt004 :smt006
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

Port hockey1 wrote: Probably someone who's high up in the Falcons organization. But you find it strange... Who are you, a lot of people would like a face to face. Internet trolls think they're anonymous, until anonymous lets everyone know who you are.

Believe me, when I find out who you are, the league will know! Wan't to make classless comments, well have fun watching over your shoulder at the rinks. Because I know for a fact that a lot of people are hurting to know who you are.

I've already taken steps to fill them in. Good luck, you need it! :smt004 :smt006
Is that a threat? because it sounds like that to me?

Half the league wants to know who made a joke about Caledonia's attendance, you really are a drama queen.
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

This is getting ridiculous. The 2 of you really need to stop acting like children, and start acting like the adults that you're supposed to be.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

RocketGirl wrote:This is getting ridiculous. The 2 of you really need to stop acting like children, and start acting like the adults that you're supposed to be.
Excuse me???? Pot, meet kettle!

Secondly, this idiot comes on here to incite. He does nothing but incite. People around the Shoe want him identified.

He also keeps bringing up old threads to incite more bs! He was also called out by two other people publicly on this forum for making this thread.

If he's going to continue to do that, I'm going to continue to respond. If that bothers you, speak to Admin!

If he wants to ban me, that's his call. But it will say a lot about this forum. Goalie34 has the St.Catharine Falcons, and Caledonia Corvairs seeing red over what he's posted here, and on live youtube feeds. If that's the side he takes, so be it!

As long as I'm harassed by him, I'll be replying. I thought about it, and why should I ignore this scum? I know you wouldn't! I can post endless links of you responding to harassment on these forums.

And he will be identified. :smt006
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

I'm telling the both of you to stop. The little war that you have going on is ridiculous, and honestly, I thought about stopping this thread as soon as it was started, but every time I try to moderate on here, I get attacked by you, which is why I really don't do much.

But I am telling you both to stop. You can take your argument to private messages, and if you don't like it, YOU can take that to Admin.
Queen of the GOJHL