Niagara Falls Canucks

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

BeenThereDoneThat

Niagara Falls Canucks

Post by BeenThereDoneThat »

CANUCKS-2--Corvairs-1, :smt020 :smt023 :smt029 :smt041 :smt067 :smt067 :smt067 .
Should be a few guys sitting in the stands eating popcorn at the next Caledonia game.
three dog night

Re: Niagara Falls Canucks

Post by three dog night »

Good win nice to see the Corvairs loose .
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

Caledonia lost to Niagara Falls 2-1
St Catharines lost to Fort Erie - 7-5
Pelham lost to Ancaster my one goal and score 7 goals
You would think it was - 24 Celsius outside
No seriously, congratulations Niagara Falls great game. The only team to beat Caledonia at home in regular time.
Congratulations Fort Erie two big wins.
Congratulations Pelham two good games against Ancaster.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

BeenThereDoneThat wrote:CANUCKS-2--Corvairs-1, :smt020 :smt023 :smt029 :smt041 :smt067 :smt067 :smt067 .
Should be a few guys sitting in the stands eating popcorn at the next Caledonia game.
They lose their second game of the season in regulation...And the sky is falling? :lol: :lol:

Like I've said, they can be skated with. But wait until the playoffs! :smt067 :smt071 :smt068 :smt074 :smt075 :smt065 :smt063

(btw: the icons were only in good fun. :)
Last edited by Port hockey1 on Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Since losing a couple of top players the Canucks have been struggling to find their identity. Great game followed by an awful game.

But games like last nights proves how good of a team they are. The boys just need to believe! Also something not mentioned nearly enough is their great owner who's kept a winning attitude in Niagara Falls.

When I heard the team was bought by an EX NHL goalie, I thought oh boy. But F.P. is a stand up guy who's done great things for Niagara Falls hockey.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

Port hockey1 wrote:Since losing a couple of top players the Canucks have been struggling to find their identity. Great game followed by an awful game.

But games like last nights proves how good of a team they are. The boys just need to believe! Also something not mentioned nearly enough is their great owner who's kept a winning attitude in Niagara Falls.

When I heard the team was bought by an EX NHL goalie, I thought oh boy. But F.P. is a stand up guy who's done great things for Niagara Falls hockey.
This has been rumoured on this form before.But at last nights game rink talk was Niagara Falls. Moving up to JR-A(OJHL) next year.
This rumour came from a good source more than one. Can they do this, and how ? Anyone hear anymore?
three dog night

Post by three dog night »

I heard that too if it true it would be a shame but it will give Niagara a hockey team in all leagues in Ontario.
15timechamps

Post by 15timechamps »

Yes the rumours are true but it would a huge hole in the gojhl as we would have Buffalo back but lose the falls and Niagara. Cannot support 3 junior teams Yes it would be different to have some different hockey in the region as I could see myself at lot of there games and less gojhl
BeenThereDoneThat

Niagara Falls are going no where. From what I've been told , it's all posturing for whats coming down the road. :?: :arrow: :arrow: :?:
BeenThereDoneThat

I started this thread by poking a little fun at the Corvairs so let me finish it by saying it looks like they got back on track in Welland last night. :P :P
drafty

Post by drafty »

it's all posturing for whats coming down the road
Which is?????????
BeenThereDoneThat

If I knew I would tell you. Like I said I'm telling you what I've been told. :)
ref

Post by ref »

Caledonia Fan wrote:Caledonia lost to Niagara Falls 2-1
St Catharines lost to Fort Erie - 7-5
Pelham lost to Ancaster my one goal and score 7 goals
You would think it was - 24 Celsius outside
No seriously, congratulations Niagara Falls great game. The only team to beat Caledonia at home in regular time.
Congratulations Fort Erie two big wins.
Congratulations Pelham two good games against Ancaster.
The St. Catharines Falcons on Oct 16, 2015 also beat Caledonia with a 3 - 1 score at home in Regulation time :D
drafty

Post by drafty »

The St. Catharines Falcons on Oct 16, 2015 also beat Caledonia with a 3 - 1 score at home in Regulation time
That was in St.Catharines, not Caledonia.
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

Caledonia lost at home in Caledonia the only lost in Caledonia in regulation