This has gotten out of hand

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Port hockey1

This has gotten out of hand

Post by Port hockey1 »

As I write this the Caledonia Corvairs lead Pelham 12-1 after the 2nd period. They've out-shot Pelham 71-12 through two periods. Caledonia scored 10 goals in the 2nd.

This is the second time that Pelham has been embarrassed by Caledonia, this is the worst one yet though.

I'm trying to let the Pelham thing die, but with night's like tonight, I can't do that.

The OHA needs to step in and kick Pelham from the league. The fans and opposition deserves better than these jokes of games. Wake up OHA!!! :smt021

Earlier this season Pelham was destroyed by Caledonia. The owner made excuses and said that Caledonia is so good that they'll do the same to other teams this season.

That still hasn't happened. Thorold, Niagara Falls, St.Catharines, Ancaster, even Welland... They've all played close games against Caledonia.

This has only happened to Pelham!

So why are they allowed to ice a team that wouldn't be able to defeat most Jr.C teams??? It will be the same old story in Pelham next season. One or two players will return(if they're lucky), and ownership will make up excuses, again.

Caledonia has done nothing wrong, so if Pelham's owner jumps on twitter with his excuses tonight, I'll be here to respond!

Time to take a look in the mirror and take responsibility for the disastrous franchise Mr. Owner! Enough with blaming everyone/thing else for the problems you created.

Our scoring race in the GHL is a joke because of the lack of Jr.B caliber players on Pelham. Getting lucky with one kid last season doesn't mean you develop players!

Enough already! :smt006
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Re: This has gotten out of hand

Post by Port hockey1 »

Caledonia out-shot Pelham 103-14. No that isn't a misprint.

Twice now that this has happened to Pelham this season, I believe both games were 17-1 finals. But over 100 shots on goal...

Like I said, the rest of the division has played close games against Caledonia. Only this peewee team can't even skate with them. So easy on those excuses there Mr.Owner. :smt017 :smt018 :smt019

I feel so bad for those kids on Pelham, they weren't expecting this when they signed up. They thought there would be some support i.e. talent on the roster!

What do you say OHA. Why is this organization allowed to embarrass the entire GOJHL, and make a joke out of the scoring race???

There's 25 other owners out there waiting to hear why this is acceptable! :smt117
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

I'm sure one excuse will be the short bench. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Every team in the league deals with injuries and suspensions. They still manage to compete. Just to clear that up before it comes up as a lame excuse.
Stay

Post by Stay »

Pelham lost to Caledonia in overtime on September 25, 2015. Although their team has changed since then, I would call that a close game.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Stay wrote:Pelham lost to Caledonia in overtime on September 25, 2015. Although their team has changed since then, I would call that a close game.
For sure. But how many times have they surrendered 10+ goals this season? Even the bottom teams are blowing them out on most nights.