Mike Bolibruck

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

99ersRock

Mike Bolibruck

Post by 99ersRock »

Tonight as I was on fast hockey watching the 99ers lose to the Cullitons I tuned into the Corvairs and Canucks game. My god was that officiating an embarrassment to the OHA, hockey and all the players. Bolibruck led the way with a majority of calls and although many won't agree Caledonia got screwed over. However got to respect the Corvairs players because they cou,d have handled it much worse but I can't get over the fact of how AWFUL BOLIBRUCK IS!
StCathFalcons

Re: Mike Bolibruck

Post by StCathFalcons »

I look forward to hearing from some that were actually at the game.

I agree, Bolibruck is absolutely horrible. And is always good for a handful of crap calls. But that game sheet is disgusting for the Corvairs!! They are normally good for a couple 10 minute misconducts a game, which isn't unusual in this league. (Falcons are no better). But THAT is just brutal.

Someone, please enlighten us!
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

I was at the game tonight. But first I would like to say how nice it is to here from a person. That's not bias at all and calls it like he see's it. (99ersRock)
Caledonia and Bully has had a history with Bolibruk the last few years. I don't know the reason. He always calls a bad game against us. I swear he looked bad after Caledonia scored the winner. 18 or 20 penalties Caledonia got called for. N F they did a good job of getting under Caledonia' s skin.
And for the most part got away with it. But of course this is all Caledonia's fault. Heard it all night from the N F fans.
NF fans chirping off to Caledonia fans, billet parents, mothers to players, grandparents to players. Then there's a fight breaks out up my the
concession stand.We're talking grow men doing the chirping. Your right EMBARRASSMENT
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

99ersRock wrote:Tonight as I was on fast hockey watching the 99ers lose to the Cullitons I tuned into the Corvairs and Canucks game. My god was that officiating an embarrassment to the OHA, hockey and all the players. Bolibruck led the way with a majority of calls and although many won't agree Caledonia got screwed over. However got to respect the Corvairs players because they cou,d have handled it much worse but I can't get over the fact of how AWFUL BOLIBRUCK IS!
He's always been a control freak. I've seen him make quips to players and smirk countless times over the years, as soon as he gets a reaction he loses his mind and slams his hands on his hips to indicate a 10 minute misconduct.

He gets some feeling of power when he puts the stripes on. It's sad really.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Caledonia Fan wrote:I was at the game tonight. But first I would like to say how nice it is to here from a person. That's not bias at all and calls it like he see's it. (99ersRock)
Caledonia and Bully has had a history with Bolibruk the last few years. I don't know the reason. He always calls a bad game against us. I swear he looked bad after Caledonia scored the winner. 18 or 20 penalties Caledonia got called for. N F they did a good job of getting under Caledonia' s skin.
And for the most part got away with it. But of course this is all Caledonia's fault. Heard it all night from the N F fans.
NF fans chirping off to Caledonia fans, billet parents, mothers to players, grandparents to players. Then there's a fight breaks out up my the
concession stand.We're talking grow men doing the chirping. Your right EMBARRASSMENT
Well said, I've seen several fights in the stands at the old Niagara Falls arena. They can't handle the fact that their dynasty is over... With only a pair of Cups, while Caledonia is looking to set history.

I guess their fans have short memories. I remember when Terry was spending crazy g's to bring in the best players, and bullies he could find.

I remember 20 year olds that were built like phone booths beating on 16 and 17 year olds on the ice. I remember their goalie knocking Port's goalie out cold with a cowardly blocker to the head as he passed him at center ice at the old West Side arena.

I remember their fans, including an unstable looking guy, who worked for the team losing their minds and trying to start fights in the stands.

It's funny how people who live in glass houses throw stones! :D :lol: :oops:
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
StCathFalcons

Post by StCathFalcons »

Caledonia Fan wrote:I was at the game tonight. But first I would like to say how nice it is to here from a person. That's not bias at all and calls it like he see's it. (99ersRock)
A year or two ago, when Falcons and Corvairs games were actually close, Bolibruck ruined those games too. I think what ever his issue with Bullard is, is the same issue with Girhiny. He's an absolute control freak. Very unfortunate.
99ersRock

Post by 99ersRock »

Is Bolibruck aware that he is not the show?!?! Theses fans come to watch good hockey.
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

No hes not, been doing it for years. All about him